What Are You Playing Right Now?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
If I ever have kids I'm going to give them a ps1 to start off with then a PS2 , then a PS3 & then a ps5

Yeah, my son wants a PS3... my one stopped working years ago and he really wants to experience some of those games.

I'd love Sony to rerelease all the consoles, would be so much fun.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I just finished Eternights, it can be a bit cringe at times but overall great game if you're a Persona fan 👍 now going back to Yakuza Gaiden.

Reactions: Nomen_Nescio

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
dang what didnt you like ?
I didn't really dislike anything it just got to the point where i was like "yeah my time is better spent elsewhere"

Really it's because the story is too cliche and basic, plus the girls were generic. and I wasn't getting anything out of it to put up with the lack of production value. It's not bad for an indie but there are hundreds of better indie games i could be playing lol. Playing tales of arise now

Reactions: JAHGamer

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I came back home yesterday.

And lord have mercy my game list will kill me this holiday season.

Spiderman 2
Cyberpunk phantom liberty
Alan wake 2
Tales of arise dlc
Resi 4 seperate ways dlc
BG3(put this on hold somwhere in act 1 before going abroad, but gonna do a fresh playthrough)
AC Mirage

Gonna kick things off with spiderman 2 today.

novotique

15 Nov 2023
Replaying God of War and will play the new one over XMAS. Also playing Cyperpunk but paused until I get new DLC. Cyperpunk is the kind of game that will suck my life away :) I put 160 hours into the witcher 3 and 120 already now in Elden Ring. But of GOW is perfect for short bits of gaming as we have a 6 month old baby. So will look to get the PS Portal.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Got a bit on the VR bandwagon again. Finished Red matter, started the sequel. Probably gonna go back to Call of the Mountain and plat that.

Playing a bit of Witcher and playing the MGS VR missions. Gonna take a while.

Got Outlast 1 and 2 and Okami, so there's that. Not sure when I'll start those.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I didn't really dislike anything it just got to the point where i was like "yeah my time is better spent elsewhere"

Really it's because the story is too cliche and basic, plus the girls were generic. and I wasn't getting anything out of it to put up with the lack of production value. It's not bad for an indie but there are hundreds of better indie games i could be playing lol. Playing tales of arise now
you should definitely finish it, the ending is CRAZY !!!!

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I got into the Zenless Zone Zero closed beta.

This game is legit. Like I'm blown away by the level of quality in this game, it's like a Persona x jARPG if it was made with a $100 million budget instead of in someone's garage like most japanese games.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Got a bit on the VR bandwagon again. Finished Red matter, started the sequel. Probably gonna go back to Call of the Mountain and plat that.

Playing a bit of Witcher and playing the MGS VR missions. Gonna take a while.

Got Outlast 1 and 2 and Okami, so there's that. Not sure when I'll start those.
Are you me? Got the PSVR1 helmet. The best experience so far has been with Ace "Caution, Pull Up" Combat 7. Fighting nausea in RE7 lol

My waifu:

FMr4FDWijNU5RUgDqQmQpN.jpg

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Crew Motorfest’s soundtrack kinda knocked it out the park. Aside from Cara and the race dialogue (which I’ve muted entirely) the game’s sound design is exceptional. Not any kinds of music I particularly listen to but that’s the magic to it I guess. Fitting.

I’m hoping to enjoy sf6 soon. World tour is so bad. Absolutely painful to play. I never liked it in Alpha 3 and even less now. Anyone saying world tour is good is completely full of shit… Gonna do few more arcade mode runs before I start sinking into vs. and training room. Art direction is pretty bad also. Aside from skin bruising … meh. I generally think both SF4 and SFV are much nicer to look at for sure. This is not something that I found easy to admit. It’s underwhelming in that area and sorta think it looks like shit. Huge disappointment thus far.

Gonna have Crysis 3 cleared on Veteran by the Sunday for sure. Next shorter campaigns on deck are RE3, RE8, Alan Wake remastered and control. Dropped cyberpunk again until after a few weeks of Destiny’s new season starting next week. Open world games are sorta interchangeable with live service. Remnant 2 playtime also on hold till then.

I need to finish Calisto protocol. I’m definitely near the end but honestly… got bored with it.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I’m doing a 99 Luck run in CastleVania: Symphony of the Night.

I forgot how much you have to grind in the beginning to compensate for all your other stats being 1, but got to the Library finally and things are getting easier.

• fire
Reactions: laynelane