12 Jan 2023
Resident Evil 4 of course
resident evil 4 GIF

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
What am I not playing, you mean? I took a bit too much on, so here goes:

Still finishing up DS remake on PS5. Going for the Plat and it's taking a while for me. Recently finished Call of the Mountain so moved on to RE8 VR. Also messing around with RE1 (original). All this while waiting for RE4 to arrive. Also have Ishin in the mail.

On Xbox, Evil Within 2. It's been a while since I played so decided to give it another go. Looking at Fable next.

Switch is a console I should use more but don't. I have the Front Mission remake bought and I really need to get on that.

So quite a lot for now.

Reactions: Bryank75

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I fired up the Switch for the first time in months and bought Power Pro E-Baseball, played some Tetris 99 and Mr. Driller, a little Dragon Quest II and installed Twitch for the 24/7 MXC channel.

Been playing Ginga Force on the PS5 and loving it, although the unlock system is a bit grind-inducing.

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
I took a break from Disgaea 1 Complete because I did a shit tonne of grinding and it needs even more to beat the stage I made it to.

I started 5 games - Labyrinth of Refrain, Digimon Survive, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition and Octopath Traveler.

I'm not far in any of them. I'm surprised how good Brilliant Diamond is, even though it's incredibly easy. I heard it was shit, but I don't mind the art style and it's very relaxing. I never played the originals D/P/P.

I did try Paper Mario Origami King and I kinda don't like it because of the battle system. Otherwise it's nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: TubzGaming

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Just finished off the main story (or so I thought) for hogwarts legacy and the major side quests.

Im at level 29 and there is still one more major quest left, and it's fucking level gated at level 34 smh man. Not going up 5 levels cause it will take alot of grinding. So done with it.

Now playing life is strange true colours.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Red2Radio

Icon Extra
13 Mar 2023
Germany
Finished Resident Evil 7 yesterday. Enjoyed it far more than I expected, but they should've cut or at least shorten the ship section near the end. I think I'll get Resident Evil 8 sometime in the near future and see where Ethans story goes next.

But next up I'll be playing Tchia, since that got the 60fps update on PS5. I've been looking forward to it, since its announcement.

P

peter42O

Completed Resident Evil 4 Remake a few hours ago. Great game but I do prefer the original game. Will be playing Sifu this weekend. Combat looks great and im looking forward to playing it. Arenas looks real good too especially considering the fact that it's free content.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I'm about this close to starting the first Fable. It looks like a game I'll like but I have a hard time starting it...

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
I finished Yoshi's Crafted World. Beautiful graphics, they really knew how to get a great looking game out of the switch hardware. The game itself was pretty good, I never played Yoshi's Woolly World but Kirby's Epic Yarn was great too.

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition I'm on chapter 11 so I guess I'm past the halfway point. Possibly my favourite game in a long time. My party is Melia, Shulk and Dunban.

Ys Origins is damn good. It's my first Ys game and I'll probably get more

Red2Radio

Icon Extra
13 Mar 2023
Germany
Finished Tchia and loved it. The game is weird, though. The art is gorgeous and the setting is fantastic, but the story goes some places I wouldn't have expected. Sadly I encoutered a bug where the last enemy in one of the camps doesn't spawn, so no platinum trophy for me.

Don't know what I want to play next yet, maybe I'll take a break before the new Zelda and Final Fantasy drop.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Completed Resident Evil 4 Remake a few hours ago. Great game but I do prefer the original game. Will be playing Sifu this weekend. Combat looks great and im looking forward to playing it. Arenas looks real good too especially considering the fact that it's free content.

Oh yeah, Sifu is awesome. Enjoy!

Reactions: peter42O

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Tonight I am going to fire up Infamous: First Light to check out how it looks on my new TV, now that I finally have an HDR set!
Its amazing how that game still looks so fucking good. The rain, lighting, neon powers, etc

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Its amazing how that game still looks so fucking good. The rain, lighting, neon powers, etc
Sucker Punch are very underrated for reasons I have NEVER understood.

All the way back to the first InFamous, hell, even the first Sly Cooper, they’ve done some insane visual work. Makes me wish they’d do a remaster set of InFamous 1, 2 and Festival of Blood.

Reactions: Gamernyc78