What are you trying to pre-order tomorrow ?!

Preorder

• PRO

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • PRO 30th

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Slim 30th

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Controller 30th

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Portal 30th

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
So, PS5 Pro 30th Anno. is 1650 AU$ which is little more than 1000 euros converted. So, probably 1100 euros in EU.

Yep. 1100 euros

I7tFFwR.png

Reactions: YeezyDude
OP
OP
rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
ORdered 2 limited controllers...
really contemplating getting 30th portal too but I don't really need it
And slim ... just for covers

Savagefrogdemon

13 Feb 2023
Im not buying one until i can get one through the catalogue I've got £2,500 in credit and they do 12 month interest free plans so I might aswell wait.

OP
OP
rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
My stupid fomo ass had to get the slim 30th too... god damnit.
maybe I will use it's plates on the pro :p

the pro 30th never happened in poland even at all.
I skipped the portal 30th. No interest in it

So to tally it:
-ps5 pro normal
-2 dualsense 30th
-ps5 slim 30th

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
My stupid fomo ass had to get the slim 30th too... god damnit.
maybe I will use it's plates on the pro :p

the pro 30th never happened in poland even at all.
I skipped the portal 30th. No interest in it

So to tally it:
-ps5 pro normal
-2 dualsense 30th
-ps5 slim 30th
Okay first of I just got the regular PS5 Pro as I realized that I don't really need the other stuff and would want the colors of the controller, console cover/plates etc. to be in the midnight black color so yeah I feel like I made the right decision!

Anyway now to answer your question or well what you said... No those plates can't be used on the PS5 Pro according to the blog post Sony made when they revealed the PS5 Pro so unless you just wanted to keep it because of its color so would I recommend returning it and just keeping the PS5 Pro and the 2 DualSense 30th anniversary edition controllers you bought.

Reactions: rofif

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
10 am pst or est? Or is it all based on your time zone?

(Just need to have a charged battery and phone service. — won’t get much done today I bet 🤣)

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
10 am pst or est? Or is it all based on your time zone?

(Just need to have a charged battery and phone service. — won’t get much done today I bet 🤣)
Depends on what 10 AM is in your time zone as it's not the same for everybody. Like yeah it's the same for those in EU for example but is different in the USA, Japan, Canada etc.

OP
OP
rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Okay first of I just got the regular PS5 Pro as I realized that I don't really need the other stuff and would want the colors of the controller, console cover/plates etc. to be in the midnight black color so yeah I feel like I made the right decision!

Anyway now to answer your question or well what you said... No those plates can't be used on the PS5 Pro according to the blog post Sony made when they revealed the PS5 Pro so unless you just wanted to keep it because of its color so would I recommend returning it and just keeping the PS5 Pro and the 2 DualSense 30th anniversary edition controllers you bought.
Thanks for the info. I will wait to see if that's really true and might cancel it.
I could also keep it and sell few years later for profit but I dont do that

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Thanks for the info. I will wait to see if that's really true and might cancel it.
I could also keep it and sell few years later for profit but I dont do that
No probs!

And yes the wise thing to do would be to just get the regular PS5 Pro and then later on get another console cover/plate for it. It just sucks that they don't sell the PS5 Pro 30th anniversary edition console bundle in your country... Or well the console cover/places in the gray color. But yeah wait and then see what you think would be the right thing to do and then so will you hopefully make the right decision that will hopefully be a satisfying one for you! (y)

Reactions: rofif

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
If i understand correctly, preorders for Pro at 26th Sep will be available at retailers in country where PS Direct isn't supported?
Yes exactly... And then on other places/stores after 9/26/2024 which is 10/10/2024. So if you don't get to pre-order it today so will you get a second chance to do it in 2 weeks.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Got 3 Pros, if someone interested, things got cancelled all the time, happened for me before, done it is just safety layer.
Also took 2 30anni dualsenses and 30anni Slim.

Oh, and My wife surprised me with 30anni Edge even through i didn't ask her to do it.😍

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Got 3 Pros, if someone interested, things got cancelled all the time, happened for me before, do it is just safety layer.

Oh, and My wife surprised me with 30anni Edge even through i didn't ask her to do it.😍
Ahh that's good to hear... Well deserved my guy! (y)

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
I wanted 30anni PRO but it sold out even before Sale happened. So bots cleaned it.
I was kind of considering it... But it's cheaper getting all of the stuff it comes with separately plus I wanted to use the money on other stuff... So yes I could have got it but in the end made the decision to just get the regular PS5 Pro and be satisfied with it!
(y)

And the bots/scalpers? Well nothing shocks me these days tbh... But it would be nice if that wasn't the case around the time the PS6 or PS6 Pro is out though.

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I was kind of considering it... But it's cheaper getting all of the stuff it comes with separately plus I wanted to use the money on other stuff... So yes I could have got it but in the end made the decision to just get the regular PS5 Pro and be satisfied with it!
(y)

And the bots/scalpers? Well nothing shocks me these days tbh... But it would be nice if that wasn't the case around the time the PS6 or PS6 Pro is out though.
Here, it is cheaper the PRO then all things combined. Plus, it is limited with extra stuff, which you can't buy easily.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Got 3 Pros, if someone interested, things got cancelled all the time, happened for me before, done it is just safety layer.

Look at richie rich over here.

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko