What Are You Watching?

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
I just saw the Northman which was absolutely amazing, just so well filmed and well shot. Might be a little slow for some but the payoffs are good and violent.

Watching the Boys, up to episode 2 of Season 3, great show, lots of fun!

the-northman-2022.jpg
The-Boys-Season-3-Header.jpg

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I just saw the Northman which was absolutely amazing, just so well filmed and well shot. Might be a little slow for some but the payoffs are good and violent.

Watching the Boys, up to episode 2 of Season 3, great show, lots of fun!

the-northman-2022.jpg
The-Boys-Season-3-Header.jpg

I REALLY want to see The Northman, some of it was filmed in Ireland. I missed it in cinema unfortunately....

I haven't seen any of The Boys but I might subscribe and binge it one of these days.

Recently I just rewatched one of my favorite films, The Count of Monte Cristo (most modern one). Love that film.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I usually watch things with my wife and due the children we do that very little :D
The last thing we watched was an Mexican series called Pálpito (maybe The Marked Heart in English?).
It is a bit cliche and the coincidences are overboard but we liked it a lot.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Whats it about?
A wussy noble man wanting to live as a pirate captain, but he doesn't really have stomach for it. Has a weird crew, gets mixed up with a notorious pirate captain... That's about it without any spoilers.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
A wussy noble man wanting to live as a pirate captain, but he doesn't really have stomach for it. Has a weird crew, gets mixed up with a notorious pirate captain... That's about it without any spoilers.

Sounds a bit like Princess Bride with a twist. I could be way off though...

Reactions: PropellerEar

Obi-Wan

Hello there!
24 Jun 2022
Obi-Wan, lol, which I have mixed feelings about. I thought it ended spectacularly though.

I’m also kind of hyped about the 60th Anniversary Doctor Who stuff, which has me going back and checking out the whole run from 2005. It’s hard to get excited about the same episodes the same way, but it’s fun to watch.