What Are You Watching?

D

Deleted member 140

I watched Pray Away.
pray-away.jpg

Very powerful and shocking movie about conversion therapy. Highly recommended!

1 Jul 2022
I'm getting lots of Sci-Fi love from For All Mankind and The Orville right now. I'm sitting out Better Call Saul final season until it's finished and I can marathon it.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Mostly just anime. I finished up most of the new stuff I was interested in this season and started to watch an old favorite of mine, Trigun.

Reactions: EDMIX

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
I'm on Mad Men season 3. I think it's better than season 2, maybe on par with season 1 or better. Also watching some anime, might make a thread for it if there isn't one already

• thisistheway

EDMIX

I watched Pray Away.
pray-away.jpg

Very powerful and shocking movie about conversion therapy. Highly recommended!

Will watch.

I love all their documentaries and if I watch 1, I'll be knee deep in like 5 watched that day like " did you know Nixon was a poker player in WWII?" lol

I'm also looking forward to the Unsolved Mysteries season 3 reboot coming later this year along with Last Chance U basketball season 2

Reactions: Deleted member 140

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Just finished up Resident Evil

FXFLhWRX0AEp54O-1200x900.jpg

and Top Boy season 4

AAAABW5YUQjmJLiA4ex-tAX5aGI8IvNlR2qBwiGrlTqwXP-3-xBRyToeB5tdyGBkaETK2ML5BnWo2V-WlTNNBgvPneNx45TCEvNWHvEbHSIZWkO5GgPPEE5B9s7IwQjLAQ.jpg

continuing Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy and Wheel Of Time

culture_stranger-things_top.jpg

young-pogo-feature.jpg

WOFT_S1_UT_102_191105_THIJAN_00081_1.JPG

Probably will try to finish Witcher season 2 and You before the new Lord Of The Rings show starts up.
I'm on the last episode of Resi Evil. The show was a lot better than I expected

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
I'm getting lots of Sci-Fi love from For All Mankind and The Orville right now. I'm sitting out Better Call Saul final season until it's finished and I can marathon it.
I keep saying I'm gonna wait for the end of the season to "watch the rest" of Better Call Saul but fail every week to keep that promise to myself lol

I really want to have a good long movies worth of BCS for my final watch, because the episodes always feel so damn short.

D

Deleted member 13

Just finished up Resident Evil

FXFLhWRX0AEp54O-1200x900.jpg

and Top Boy season 4

AAAABW5YUQjmJLiA4ex-tAX5aGI8IvNlR2qBwiGrlTqwXP-3-xBRyToeB5tdyGBkaETK2ML5BnWo2V-WlTNNBgvPneNx45TCEvNWHvEbHSIZWkO5GgPPEE5B9s7IwQjLAQ.jpg

continuing Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy and Wheel Of Time

culture_stranger-things_top.jpg

young-pogo-feature.jpg

WOFT_S1_UT_102_191105_THIJAN_00081_1.JPG

Probably will try to finish Witcher season 2 and You before the new Lord Of The Rings show starts up.
I'm watching that with my gf now. Can't wait for LoTR.

• fire

EDMIX

I'm watching that with my gf now. Can't wait for LoTR.

I was surprised how much I liked it. My sisters kept telling me how good it was like "Dis show You" and I was....whom? lol After a while I checked it out and my only regret was not watching it sooner. Its most good. I'm also hype for that new LoTR's show, if ever there was a reason to have bass and surround sound...this is it.

Reactions: Deleted member 13
1 Jul 2022
I keep saying I'm gonna wait for the end of the season to "watch the rest" of Better Call Saul but fail every week to keep that promise to myself lol

I really want to have a good long movies worth of BCS for my final watch, because the episodes always feel so damn short.

I'm still holding the line, I've watched all previous series of BCS like this. I hope it's worth it.

Reactions: IntentionalPun

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
I'm still holding the line, I've watched all previous series of BCS like this. I hope it's worth it.
It's a really good season, sort of "has it all" as far as what is entertaining about BCS.

It's crazy how much tension they build even surrounding characters you really know the story of because this is a prequel.