Xbox and Bethesda Developer_Direct [OT]: Redfall, Minecraft Legends, Forza, Elder Scrolls Online Updates

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I said don't be obtuse because of your history...and here were are again.

What does the last sentence have to do with anything?

Put the shovel down. As you claimed, did I say the game was made in 2020? Either admit you lied or show the evidence.
A guy named Dick telling someone to stop being a dick lol

I love it :love:

• haha
Reactions: thelastword

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
A guy named Dick telling someone to stop being a dick lol

I love it :love:
Like Highlander, there can be only one
highlander ramirez GIF

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
It's not even a Sony games lol
They just buy out temporary exclusivity, by some sort of help, in the development
No need to compare this and literally the games that come out under the PS Studios brand.
It doesn't matter if it's a Sony game or not. It's still being released exclusively for a Sony Platform under Shuhei Yoshida who tries to make deals and offers opportunities to indie developers. There is no such as PS Studio indie. Returnal is not an indie, it's a 1st party AAA game that's a on a smaller scale as an arcade bullet hell game. Hkusemarque is owned by a big publisher. Therefore, not an indie.

You've just been proven wrong and looming to back pedal because you've said Sony doesn't do indies anymore. When they absolutely do, and an indie game is coming on January 31st.

Here - have a look at this

You forgot about Sifu? Temporary but still a year of exclusivity or so.
You forgot about Kena? Kena is purely exclusive. It was an indie funded by Sony.

Little Devil Inside is another big indie that's been delayed constantly, but is still coming and is heavily marketed by Sony.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

- DF called developer_direct a remarkable presentation

- Forza Motorsport: Looks remarkable, significant step up from FM7. Most of what they showed was pretty new aside from some older car models, shaping up to be one of the best looking games of the generation so far. They want to see more game play of the game.

- HiFi Rush: Very slick, love the visual effects the game is doing, think shadow dropping was an excellent idea. They would like to see more like this from MS

- Redfall: They like what they see, the initial CG reveal was a question mark but they like the way this game has turned out. Visually looks pretty good but doesn't seem like it's using much of the new UE5 toolset like Nanite or Lumen. They don't like the way the flashlight cone works. Didn't think it looked hyper detailed but are interested in the scale and scope of the game.

- ESO: Good introduction for people who've never played it, DF says maybe they should be taking a deeper look at this soon.

- Minecraft Legends: No real commentary, they didn't seem much interested in talking about it.

Reactions: peter42O