Xbox business Podcast Announced for February 15

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I'm sure valve really love the idea of making hardware to then put Microsofts subscription app on it 🤡
Another shill, trying to push the gamepass agenda. They get paid for advertisement like affiliate programs.

A first party version of gamepass maybe, anything else would be damaging to Steam.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Xbox is already too small as it is, it's already not worth it for MS, do you think a new Xbox console has any chance to do better? It doesn't, specially if they release it years before the PS6, a new Xbox in any format will be dead on arrival.
I dont think they will do any better, I just think they are dumb enough to try and the xbots are mentally unbalanced enough to buy back into it whatever they are told + shills. Obviously the smarter ones are leaving lol.

Anyway, I hope Im wrong and Xbox comes out and says they are going 3rd party fully and exiting the console business, but thats just too good to be true. MS is a vermin that doesnt stop till the very end

Reactions: Dabaus

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I dont think they will do any better, I just think they are dumb enough to try and the xbots are mentally unbalanced enough to buy back into it whatever they are told + shills. Obviously the smarter ones are leaving lol.

Anyway, I hope Im wrong and Xbox comes out and says they are going 3rd party fully and exiting the console business, but thats just too good to be true. MS is a vermin that doesnt stop till the very end
The smarter ones left before the PS4 was even out.

Any Xbox fan is either an actual Gamepass/Eneba/scam fan or just an unfortunate soul that got the wrong console as a present or was too ignorant not to fall for the Series S sales pitch.

I know one person that has a Series S, not very knowledgeable about games, bought it because it was cheaper, never plays it and simply dislikes PlayStation by default because he happens to own an Xbox. I don't blame him but it's sad that he got stuck in this situation because of poor media coverage that took MS marketing point as gospel.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
Imagine wasting more money on ports that will flop tremendously. Your business plan is to release picture book pentiment ,sea of thieves and a Ben 10 rhythm game.

On platforms with high quality taste playing Hell divers, Stella blade ,ronin.

You can't make this up.They will release sea of thieves when Concord ,skull & bone comes out. And you wonder why their business is loosing money.
GIF by Giphy QA

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

I think we'll need to pay close attention to see what they are and aren't willing to rule out in terms of what could get ported.

If MS ends up transisitioning towards being a multiplatform publisher, what they buy becomes less of a concern for those of us on Playstation.

Ehh, don’t know about that. MS is still tasteless and unoriginal. I dont want them to dominate gaming, publisher or console maker alike

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Ehh, don’t know about that. MS is still tasteless and unoriginal. I dont want them to dominate gaming, publisher or console maker alike
As long as they leave the console market, I couldnt care less. Let them compete as the “best publisher” who cares, its never gonna happen anway

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Sure, but what happens if they buy every publisher? They’ll destroy every single good franchise we know. I don’t want that.
This is why I insist that Sony buys already known IP’s and Publishers. Not just build them up or buy smaller ones/new ones. Even they take there sweet ass time compared to Embracer, Tencent or MS.

Or at the very least, make some huge investments and partnerships, “Hey Capcom/EA/Take2/Sega etc, we’ll give you 1-10billion to have a partnership meaning another platform can’t buy you and you always release your games on our platform at the very least”

Its better for Sony to buy them then Embracer ( who doesnt know what the fuck they are doing ), MS (who runs everything to the ground) and Tencent who I dont trust either.

MS will dot he same even if they stay in the console game, they will weasel past any legal issues. And them saying they are going partly 3rd party will be there excuse. “Look we released SOT and HiF Rush” The government is in bed with MS, no matter what anyone thinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: bknow and Bo_Hazem

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
@Heisenberg007 told me Xbox consoles are done? 🤭
Yep, I'd repeat what I said earlier: there likely won't be another high-end, under-the-TV Xbox console after Series S and Series X.

When they announce their games on PS and Nintendo, their console sales will decrease even more. In a few years, the sales will become so low that it would become financially unviable to introduce another traditional Xbox console.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Yep, I'd repeat what I said earlier: there likely won't be another high-end, under-the-TV Xbox console after Series S and Series X.

When they announce their games on PS and Nintendo, their console sales will decrease even more. In a few years, the sales will become so low that it would become financially unviable to introduce another traditional Xbox console.
but they already said their making new hardware. So no....

lynux3

21 Apr 2023
I think it’ll be more along the lines of, “hey, we’re expanding our reach to other platforms with games we pick and choose, or some that have continued success for us and have potential to grow upon that success. Here’s what that looks like.. *bam* this game, that game. Thanks for your support!”

I don’t think we’ll be seeing Master Chief Collection or Gears Collection or anything of that nature for PS5.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I think it’ll be more along the lines of, “hey, we’re expanding our reach to other platforms with games we pick and choose, or some that have continued success for us and have potential to grow upon that success. Here’s what that looks like.. *bam* this game, that game. Thanks for your support!”

I don’t think we’ll be seeing Master Chief Collection or Gears Collection or anything of that nature for PS5.
Halo is like the only game I want on there.
SoT Ill try.
And if Flight Simulator came to PSVR2 (which i doubt )

Dont care about Hifi Rush lol

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Man this event didn't happen yet? I thought it was Tuesday.
They announced over a week before a event to deny/confirm rumors?