Xbox Business update next week

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
If they changed their minds, their business strategy is even more braindead than I expected. You don't make these kinds of business strategy changes based on what your customer base thinks, but on what your customer base is and does. Their customer base a) doesn't buy games and b) is dwindling, so I doubt any plans have changed.
They are not changing shit. They already bought ps5 dev kits.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Kiry has left, and you have picked up his mantle.

Wtf, kitty cat.

Anger Rage GIF
International Cat Day Pizza GIF by Storyful

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If it wasn't happening, Phil would simply say that it's NOT happening but he didn't which means that it is. MEH. RIP Xbox.
Something is definitely happening.

I believe some Xbox games will come to PlayStation but maybe it is not at the extension of the rumos… at least not now.

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
It ll be somwthing like

- we want to give more players chance to play goty contenders like hifi rush. So it ll come to ps5 and switch. Maybe some other stuff.dont worry xbots we hear u, xbox exclusives ll still be there. Than in summer announce starfield etc.

- they ll introduce gp tiers like ps plus. Most expensive 400 $ ll have 1p games day 1. Cheaper version wont.

- maybe say they re working on some version of next gen xbox, whatever that end up being. Mayve usb stick with gp installed. Just to keep bots in check.

Fact that he didnt deny anything tell us something hot s cooking

Reactions: Bryank75 and Diah

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
is that you?

NO!!!

This is me -

Just read that tweet. Rush was, is and always will be a great 8.5/10 for me personally. Releasing on PlayStation or Switch or wherever, doesn't change that.

EDIT: Those reviews are fake and not from that Peter guy. It's one of the many reasons why there should be NO REVIEWS or USER SCORES on Meta Critic FOR ANY GAME PERIOD. There's no validity or verification to any of them whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: ethomaz

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

Maybe they changed their minds?

Don't think so. If anything this just reaffirmed the leaks from leakers like Gestridens where Microsoft was going to discuss their 3rd party multiplatform strategy late in the month of February. The difference is that their plan has leaked a bunch ahead of time which has forced them to bump this business update event sooner than what they have wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diah and PS_ROCKS

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
TBH, I would be a bit disappointed if the shift isn't major as it would mean that we would have to deal with their fanboys and their attempts to gobble up the industry and smother Playstation for even longer, but it is what it is if that's the case. Seems pretty certain at least some stuff is getting ported though, and it would be weird to have a big public meeting if it was just some occasional ports of small old games.

Reactions: Diah
J

Joey Ravn

Another very predictable update on Microsoft's business...

Edit: "Luckily", they are part of the original 1900:

An Employer must provide written notice 60-days prior to a plant closing or mass layoff to employees or their representative, the State dislocated worker unit (the Employment Development Department, Workforce Services Division in California), and the chief elected official of local government within which such closing or layoff is to occur. (29 USC, 2102; 20 CFR 639.5)

Last edited by a moderator: