Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
That reseter Xbox era thread is in full brown cult mode, well more than usual. Do they think daddy Phil is going to walk back all the bad news today or something and then make this come back? Even if the show is good most of next week is going to be damage control and spin the reality sets in.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
That reseter Xbox era thread is in full brown cult mode, well more than usual. Do they think daddy Phil is going to walk back all the bad news today or something and then make this come back? Even if the show is good most of next week is going to be damage control and spin the reality sets in.
That's exactly what some of them believe

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Phil and Mat Booty just sit idly by while allowing their studios do the absolute worst job possible

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Hellblade 2 was released on the 2 worst platforms, audiences that wouldn't appreciate that kind of game.
There is no audience appreciative of shit games. You could even argue Xbox would have been their best bet in that regard...

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
The whole it didn't do well on steam so why bother porting makes no sense.

Hellblade 2 was released on the 2 worst platforms, audiences that wouldn't appreciate that kind of game.
I wonder what the sales breakdown of the 1st game was, it never peaked more than 6k on Steam but it was a top seller on PSN the month it released.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022

By the same logic, almost no game does well on Xbox, so it shouldn’t exist there right?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: FatKaz

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Phil and Mat Booty just sit idly by while allowing their studios do the absolute worst job possible

lmao you act like they didn't do that kind of thing on purpose

It could also be (shocker) that HB2 simply isn't a good game.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Yes

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Yes

Not a single thing i saw was GOTY worthy.

As of now i think ff7 rebirth takes it.

Maybe astro comes in clutch. I expect xbots and pc mustard sniffers to have a meltdown if astro takes it.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Yes

The dude put COD in the list...
This is like Madden winning best story award.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Not a single thing i saw was GOTY worthy.

As of now i think ff7 rebirth takes it.

Maybe astro comes in clutch. I expect xbots and pc mustard sniffers to have a meltdown if astro takes it.
5 nomination spots, what do we have so far? ff7 rebirth, dragons dogma 2 (?), probably black myth wukong, animal well/balatro/the plucky squire/frostpunk 2 for the indie/aa slot, elden ring dlc, ZZZ might actually get some attention, metaphor refantazio

don't think make the cut: stellar blade, helldivers, palworld, hellblade 2, avowed.

anything i'm missing? maybe cod will get nominated this year

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I just don't get why they don't rip the bandaid off. It would help their multiplat sales.
But it would kill their hardware even faster. That's the balance they must be calculating. There's also the obvious battle of egos going on - the fact that they announced new hardware is nuts. Which retailers are going to stock them?

Reactions: Puff