Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Of course they aren't. The pathetic fucks who still stick to xbox PR online are either paid or members of a cult.

I think that's it, but there's also the idea that a trillion dollar company is infallible or all-powerful. That success in Windows, etc. hasn't and won't translate into success in gaming - as already proven by twenty years of Xbox. The super fans don't realize this, though, and actually think MS has the clout to force games onto their platform even now. It's that weird disconnect that ignores reality and it's growing more perverse the further MS advances their third-party publishing plans (aligned with tanking hardware sales).

In summary, we're only cracking the surface of delusional takes. It's going to get a lot worse, I believe.

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Good Lord... someone needs to put that Karim out of his misery.
I'll say this a million times if I have to, HE (and others mentioned previously) are the reason why GATEKEEPING is needed.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022

Xbox finally #1

Celebrate Al Gore GIF by Cam Smith

2spooky5me

12 May 2024

Does he think we are blind and tone deaf to this Tweet?
And the fact he has to bring in Elden Ring... lmao. My guy, your precious HellBlade II, got curb-stomped, and THAT was supposed to bring about a Golden Age for Xbox! And lets not forget, Xbox hasn't even released actual, hard numbers for it... but somehow 1 Million for a NEW IP (Stellar Blade) from an unknown company is terrible???

Bots always do this. Every time they get backed into a corner, they grab the nearest, highly-rated multi-plat, and act like THAT is the game they were always truly cared about/were playing all this time.
SMH

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Does he think we are blind and tone deaf to this Tweet?
And the fact he has to bring in Elden Ring... lmao. My guy, your precious HellBlade II, got curb-stomped, and THAT was supposed to bring about a Golden Age for Xbox! And lets not forget, Xbox hasn't even released actual, hard numbers for it... but somehow 1 Million for a NEW IP (Stellar Blade) from an unknown company is terrible???

Bots always do this. Every time they get backed into a corner, they grab the nearest, highly-rated multi-plat, and act like THAT is the game they were always truly cared about/were playing all this time.
SMH

didn't this loser say he was gonna leave twitter because it was too toxic? And then he continues to contribute to the toxicity with his fanboy garbage....People like him and Colt are worse than trash

Braindead Fonz Logic: I'll play every Xbox 1st party game on my Series X day 1, but for PlayStation games, I'll wait years for PC ports

image.png