Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
I'm looking at Amazon USA on the app and Xbox series X is at number #63 under video games, Series S is not in the top 100 😬

View attachment 5243

PS5 Slim is at #11, Digital at #21, Switch #24.

The showcase and COD on GP didn't make it sell at all? I'm surprised. You would think it would make a small bump.
this is why that fanbase deserve to be mocked and ridiculed.

They belive a showcase is going to change a decade of incompetence overnight.

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
Guys
Goat gaming is a parody account
He's Making fun of these delusional fans on twitter

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'm looking at Amazon USA on the app and Xbox series X is at number #63 under video games, Series S is not in the top 100 😬

View attachment 5243

PS5 Slim is at #11, Digital at #21, Switch #24.

View attachment 5244

The showcase and COD on GP didn't make it sell at all? I'm surprised. You would think it would make a small bump 😬
Yeah series X is 49 in the UK series S not in the top 100 , ps5 digital is 22 & ps5 physical is 28

Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
How the fuck did some get away with saying the same things as the people who got banned
You can say it reads like a Ryan piece. Indirectly noting his pieces read like PR.

You can't say he is a slimy individual and openly call him a MS stooge. The comments about him being slimy is off. He's just a shill.

Depends on friendship with mods or perceived power.

Judge earning his free Xbox socks as we speak.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
It needs to be brought up how IGN basically bought up all of the games media and is so blatantly in the tank for Xbox. Think of how this will effect review scores/Metacritic, voting on game of the year, voting at Geoffs game awards shows, favorable and unfavorable coverage. Its insane when you think about it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
It's funny to see Gaz still fighting the good fight - he's like the Japanese soldiers who still thought WW2 was still going years later. This whole thread he's still trying with all his might to defend Phil

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
the ryan thread on era its a twin of the abk adquisition,when everyone against the message got ban,the usual xbots got in to make fun of the people who got banned