Xbox Fans Call On Bethesda To Delay Redfall Until 60FPS Is Ready

Unchained

5 Dec 2022
https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/...ethesda-to-delay-redfall-until-60fps-is-ready

As we've already seen, yesterday's news about Redfalllaunching with just a 30FPS Quality Mode on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S didn't go down well, and it's even led to some calls to delay the game.

Ultimately, it seems a lot of players would rather wait a bit longer than be forced to play the game at 30 frames per-second when it launches on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.

Then again, some people have pointed out that Redfall has been delayed multiple times over the past year, so yet another delay at this point - just a few weeks away from release - seems somewhat unlikely even despite the backlash.

We're assuming Bethesda and Arkane might have something further to say in the near future about the situation, as the reaction to the news has been pretty huge over the past few hours.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Mightykeef isn't really an Xbox guy, but lol, I'm surprised so many folks decided Redfall was the last straw.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Suspicious. Reminds me of when MS tried to double the price of Gold just to walk back on it and get a round of good PR.

If they delay it just a short amount of time and it releases with 60fps mode then I'll just believe it was all orchestrated to give the game some much needed visibility and good will.

Guys like colteastwood only march too MS's beat.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Well if Twitter users want it I’ll be damned if MS doesn’t succumb
MS probably wants it.
It just don't want to admit.
Maybe they are trying to get public pressure to come to save the day "As most of our fans wants a better product we will delay bla bla bla. Thanks for all the fans feedback we are nothing without you all.".

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Suspicious. Reminds me of when MS tried to double the price of Gold just to walk back on it and get a round of good PR.

If they delay it just a short amount of time and it releases with 60fps mode then I'll just believe it was all orchestrated to give the game some much needed visibility and good will.

Guys like colteastwood only march too MS's beat.
yep i have to agree here, this coming from Microsofts muzzled dog seems strange,

It almost feels like they are trying to gaslight people into "you guys forced us to do it"

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Ridiculous but those xbots are starved and they were waiting for 18+ months for some AAA.

Pity it's a trash game nobody asked for. I'm sure they don't actually want to play it that bad. It's just a "win" in their console war.

Play Borderlands 3 instead.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
MS probably wants it.
It just don't want to admit.
Maybe they are trying to get public pressure to come to save the day "As most of our fans wants a better product we will delay bla bla bla. Thanks for all the fans feedback we are nothing without you all.".
This game is DOA at this point, even if they launched with 60 fps. Too much negativity. No micro transactions to generate revenue. Support will be dropped quickly.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I wonders what actually real Xbox fans thinks?

Animated GIF

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
It already got the MS traditional 1 year delay.

Just forget the game exists.