Xbox Fans Call On Bethesda To Delay Redfall Until 60FPS Is Ready

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No it wont lose half of its audience... those idiots will play the game on their PC, or Series X...

It's going to ABSOULTELY sell incredibly well and destroy what fucking Fallout did on PC... Space sim exploration games are a different breed.
Are you saying people will buy a game that doesn’t play in their platform? For what? Just to buy and never play?

Around 40% of potential buyers is out from day one.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No it wont lose half of its audience... those idiots will play the game on their PC, or Series X...

It's going to ABSOULTELY sell incredibly well and destroy what fucking Fallout did on PC... Space sim exploration games are a different breed.
Are you saying people will buy a game that doesn’t play in their platform? For what? Just to buy? Because they can’t play it.

Around 40% of potential buyers is out from day one

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

This game will sell ridiculously well... especially on PC.

And yes... many PS owners will play this game on either their PCs or Xboxes. Some will even subscribe to GamePass
elrisitas.png
But that exactly what they are saying…

Hey will have way less sales than previous Bethesda games… I give you the example of Skyrim.

Near 13-14m of sales are on PS.

What left is around 16-17m on PC + Xbox.
The potential sales for StarField is not even these because it is a new IP and Gamepass exists today.

It will be pretty good if it cross 10 million in the long run.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Garry's Mod 2 would sells 10s of millions of copies on PC as well, right now there are more people playing it than Skyrim and it's an even older game.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Are you saying people will buy a game that doesn’t play in their platform? For what? Just to buy? Because they can’t play it.

Around 40% of potential buyers is out from day one
Do you think that no PS5 owners also own Series console or PC?...

So no... not 40% of potential buyers are out day 1.... many of those PS gamers will buy and play the game on either PC or Xbox. The only thing you can say for sure... is PS fanboy is going to be playing this game on Playstation.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I see a lot of people chirping... but how about they post some sales predictions then we can come back to it.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Do you think that no PS5 owners also own Series console or PC?...

So no... not 40% of potential buyers are out day 1.... many of those PS gamers will buy and play the game on either PC or Xbox. The only thing you can say for sure... is PS fanboy is going to be playing this game on Playstation.
I believe PS5 owners that play on PC too or has a Series is very minimum… not even 10% of PS userbase.

And most are probably on forums.

Common console user (over 90% of the userbase) doesn’t buy multiple consoles or play on PC.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
But that exactly what they are saying…

Hey will have way less sales than previous Bethesda games… I give you the example of Skyrim.

Near 13-14m of sales are on PS.

What left is around 16-17m on PC + Xbox.
The potential sales for StarField is not even these because it is a new IP and Gamepass exists today.

It will be pretty good if it cross 10 million in the long run.
Steam has well over 3x the users now that it did in 2011 when Skyrim launched. Over 2x the users it did in 2015 when Fallout 4 launched.

It will definitely cross 10M.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I believe PS5 owners that play on PC too or has a Series is very minimum… not even 10% of PS userbase.

And most are probably on forums.

Common console user (over 90% of the userbase) doesn’t buy multiple consoles or play on PC.
lmfao no way..

“In a market where most console gamers play across multiple consoles, including across brands, the role of the ‘primary console’ has big implications for monetisation of users, lifetime value and market share,” he explained.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
lmfao no way..
NPD said in the past only 2-3 of gamers owns multiple consoles.

I was being safe with the 10%.

• haha
Reactions: Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
NPD said in the past only 2-3 of gamers owns multiple consoles.

I was being safe with the 10%.

No.. OMFG that article is from 2008
elrisitas.png

So much so that the days of being a one-device player aren't as common. According to a new study in the 2018 Gamer Segmentation Report, 67 percent of 211.2 million Americans play video games on at least one device. Over half of that number also play on multiple platforms.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Because they include mobile and handheld.
But the discussions was about PC and consoles.

Common console users doesn’t have multiple platforms… just that.
There are LOTS of console owners who own multiple consoles. And even more console owners who own a singular console and a PC...

It's not a tiny market dude.. lmao.. many PS gamers will be buying this game on PC or Xbox.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
There are LOTS of console owners who own multiple consoles. And even more console owners who own a singular console and a PC...

It's not a tiny market dude.. lmao.. many PS gamers will be buying this game on PC or Xbox.
Basically all PlayStation gamers have a PC or Mac… most don’t play on PC or Mac 🤷‍♂️

Most PS gamers doesn’t have a Xbox.

Sony already said that console gamers doesn’t overlap with PC gamers but believe what make you sleep better at night.

StarField will have a lot of issues to sell and right now I don’t believe it can reach 10 million in the first year… and lifetime will be lower than 15 million.

But I’m sure Xbox fans will believe it is great… well they commemorate 5 millionish Halo 5 and even less for Halo Infinite… so maybe 5 million at launch will be blockbuster.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Basically all PlayStation gamers have a PC or Mac… most don’t play on PC or Mac 🤷‍♂️

Most PS gamers doesn’t have a Xbox.

Sony already said that console gamers doesn’t overlap with PC gamers.
Keep lying to yourself.. especially when a game doesn't come to Playstation... they definitely play on their PCs.

They didn't say console gamers don't overlap with PC gamers... they say the majority of people who have bought their games on PC are new players not double dippers. Of course that makes sense for THEIR games.. This isn't even remotely the same thing.

• haha
Reactions: Rivet and ethomaz

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Maybe it's the 4 player coop that makes it hard to reach 60fps. I don't think they've done a game like this before. Deathloop had optional 2 player coop when Julianna invaded your game.