Xbox Fans Call On Bethesda To Delay Redfall Until 60FPS Is Ready

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Apparently, a certain "influencer" may be lying about what he was and wasn't allowed to say about this game in his preview.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
The funny thing its to see how they are going into the víctim mode on era because the 30 thread its getting attention, the same Motherfuckers who feasted on forespoken, the thing its forespoken at léast its 60 fps and its Just one of a lot of games on ps5 this year, Red fall its their second White hope

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Era is coping hard now. They’re saying most games won’t have 60fps modes next year… and they’re saying TLOU3 won’t have it. Tales of their ass, I guess.

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
I wonders what actually real Xbox fans thinks?
Spoke to a few Xbots yesterday. They don't care and they doubt this will even affect the outcome. They still think RedFall is a solid 8/10 because Arkane never fails then proceeded to rip the FF16 showcase from yesterday saying how terrible it looks.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Looks like the damage control meeting happen and the shills was given a copy and paste response to deploy out to twitter. Ive said before there is a certain fan base that never have an original thought when it comes to gaming discussions. They parrot the same talking points within their cult and its very stale engaging in conversations with them.

Bizarre that they think twitter is relevant to any of this.

• fire
Reactions: Nhomnhom

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Looks like the damage control meeting happen and the shills was given a copy and paste response to deploy out to twitter. Ive said before there is a certain fan base that never have an original thought when it comes to gaming discussions. They parrot the same talking points within their cult and its very stale engaging in conversations with them.

That why I was curiosos about what real Xbox fans that play games and don’t warrior on Twitter thinks about that.

I believe it is not a big issue for them… I mean the 30fps since the game is good.

Because what I see are these weird extremists that can themselves Xbox fan causing fake outrage to after some damage control.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole
Microsoft placed several studios under pressure with this opening statement at E3 2022:

"Today, we're doing something we've never done before. For the first time ever, our entire show is focused on games you can play over the next 12 months."

JvsJ3nJ.png

Starfield was soon pushed out of the 12 month window. Forza Motorsport followed. Perhaps Microsoft are now exerting pressure on Mojang and Arkane to uphold what remains of that statement, less their 2022 E3 look pointless in hindsight.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Launch impressions for an online game are pretty important. So yea… a delay seems wise.

There’s also cross-play being a thing. It’s not game breaking but you’ll also be handicapped just a bit more due to frame rate compared to pc players. Aside from m&k turning speeds and recoil mitigation.

Delay it till a performance patch. I can’t even say 60 frames because they didn’t state that specifically… just that a performance patch was coming… that doesn’t necessarily means 60fps… hmm

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
What is it about this situation that's so different to them? The diehards have excused all kinds of issues before. It's just kind of odd to me that they decided to get mad about Redfall's issues in particular.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Johnic

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
What is it about this situation that's so different to them? The diehards have excused all kinds of issues before. It's just kind of odd to me that they decided to get mad about Redfall's issues in particular.
Because this one is FINALLY getting some traction. Either the media got really tired of MS' BS or MS stopped the cash flow.