Xbox Fans Call On Bethesda To Delay Redfall Until 60FPS Is Ready

iAMJeffy

29 Oct 2022
There it is. This was due to Arkane rushing to have this out by launch window.

D

Deleted member 417

I've noticed the narrative around this gaming shifting to blaming console gamers for having high expectations.

"Loads of games run 30fps, no one complained before" (people did complain)
"If you want 60fp, buy a PC, consoles can't do it"
And my favourite "PS5 gamers will be playing games in 30fps soon, I bet they don't complain then!" (They will complain)

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole
I've noticed the narrative around this gaming shifting to blaming console gamers for having high expectations.

Everyone is to blame, apart from Microsoft leadership.

UmGGqGz.png

Victim complex on full display.

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Everyone is to blame, apart from Microsoft leadership.

ttfEr0l.png

Victim complex on full display.
Gotham Knight? Plague Tale? hello? ignorant like always.

plus, neither developers of these games came out and spit nonsense all the time about 60fps and antagonize gamers.

D

Deleted member 417

Does anyone remember the rumour from a month or so ago, where one of the Xbox insiders 'leaked' some inside info in regards to Redfall and Starfield?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall they said both Redfall and Starfield needed another 6 months in the over, but higher-ups were willing to drop the games hot and fix them post-launch.

Or is this a way for Microsoft to win easy Pr points? "We've listened to fan feedback and you shouldn't have to compromise on quality when gaming on xbox".

Either way, a poor Redfall launch weeks before MS's 'e3' showcase, is not a good 1-2 combo

Reactions: ethomaz

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Does anyone remember the rumour from a month or so ago, where one of the Xbox insiders 'leaked' some inside info in regards to Redfall and Starfield?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall they said both Redfall and Starfield needed another 6 months in the over, but higher-ups were willing to drop the games hot and fix them post-launch.

Or is this a way for Microsoft to win easy Pr points? "We've listened to fan feedback and you shouldn't have to compromise on quality when gaming on xbox".

Either way, a poor Redfall launch weeks before MS's 'e3' showcase, is not a good 1-2 combo
It least of its problems, it is lauching in sandwich of good games, the game is DOA

Reactions: Deleted member 417

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

With starfield there was 2 rumors of it coming in hot.

One guy who posted on era who also managed to predict hifi rush being shadow dropped, and another guy on gaf who said he heard stuff behind the scenes.

• Informative

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
With starfield there was 2 rumors of it coming in hot.

One guy who posted on era who also managed to predict hifi rush being shadow dropped, and another guy on gaf who said he heard stuff behind the scenes.
We saw the trailer, we already knew that the game is abomination, i don't even need rumours.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I'll say this again. 30 fps isn't that big of a deal. At all. I'd gladly play a good game at 30 fps and I can get used to it fast.

It's the fact that MS' entire marketing/PR/astroturfing campaign went against what's happening now. Years of outright lies led to this.

These performance comparisons have always been a fanboy battleground. Ammo to be used against the other side. Quite honestly I don't care about the performance much as long as the game's good. And I really hope people keep the same energy for Sony if they ever do this.

But this entire clusterf*ck is MS' own doing. Much like their acquisition PR, if they had kept their mouths shut, none of this would have been an issue.