Xbox Game Pass is getting MAJOR changes, with a new tier without day one games, and a range of price increases

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
The funniest part here is how the "Day 1 for consoles" tier is now half the price of the "Day 1 for consoles and PC" tier.
Meaning the amount of money they lose by continuing to sell cheap GamePass with day-1 to console users is negligible.

Just Microsoft acknowledging how their console business is on its last legs.

Guys, remember when we had like 5 articles per month saying Sony needed to copy Gamepass or they were going to be left behind?

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
@Gods&Monsters
According to Doc Burford, it “helped” his lame-*ss games, “Paratropics” and “Adios”, lmao.
I’m laughing because we all know he is just a paid monkey dancing for Xbox Marketing/PR.

I guarantee you, GP fanboys collectively contributed a whopping 3 sales to each of those titles… these are the kind of games that are better for PC/itch.io… so the idea GP will save them is ridiculous.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

Yeah on Xbox , god they really be trying to make out that Xbox is the entire industry

What an embarrassment this dude is. Tweeting something this dumb after the debacle of the price hike and removal of features in Game pass screwing over the base over there is stupidity at its finest. Nobody wants to hear free marketing from Chris during this situation. Lol.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
The funniest part here is how the "Day 1 for consoles" tier is now half the price of the "Day 1 for consoles and PC" tier.
Meaning the amount of money they lose by continuing to sell cheap GamePass with day-1 to console users is negligible.

Just Microsoft acknowledging how their console business is on its last legs.

Guys, remember when we had like 5 articles per month saying Sony needed to copy Gamepass or they were going to be left behind?
Animated GIF

Reactions: Would_you_kindly