Xbox Games Studios [OT]: News, hype and rumors about XBGS and ZeniMax Media/Bethesda Softworks

Darth Vader

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
b005096db3b3b0430be2196f26f36c3475b45c3f.jpeg

Thread for XBGS + Zenimax + Activision discussion.

Last edited:

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

No seriously I can PM some graphics to make this thread look good if you want.....

Darth what I'm trying to say is "I find you're lack of design aesthetics disturbing",

Do you put little effort in you're Federation company Forums? I think not, The emperor would be very disappointed.

Reactions: AniWeeb
D

Deleted member 13

I can say this - currently the only next-gen game to wow me has been FS2020 - by far. Xbox folks should be proud of that sim.

RT this gen is barley used due to hardware being too weak and Nanite probably won't show in a game this generation is my bet.

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
I was gone to make this OT BTW with more details but i guess you beat me to it
I would add more description about the game studios and up coming release though
If OP would like i can take over looking over this OT and update it as it goes
If it possible to do that here lol

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I can say this - currently the only next-gen game to wow me has been FS2020 - by far. Xbox folks should be proud of that sim.

RT this gen is barley used due to hardware being too weak and Nanite probably won't show in a game this generation is my bet.
Nanite cannot be done on cross gen. If you don't see it this gen, you won't see it next gen as cross gen games will be the norm and might stretch to the entire generation. Hell, I started to believe that we will see cross gen PS4-PS5-PS6 games 😂.

OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
No seriously I can PM some graphics to make this thread look good if you want.....

Darth what I'm trying to say is "I find you're lack of design aesthetics disturbing",

Do you put little effort in you're Federation company Forums? I think not, The emperor would be very disappointed.
What do you suggest?

P

peter42O

@nominedomine

Didn't want to go off-topic so I'll ask it here - You think Starfield releases before Redfall? I think Redfall is February/March while I believe that Starfield gets a full one year delay.

Reactions: DarkMage619

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
@nominedomine

Didn't want to go off-topic so I'll ask it here - You think Starfield releases before Redfall? I think Redfall is February/March while I believe that Starfield gets a full one year delay.

No redfall is in better shape, and I believe they are going to do a Alpha/Beta similar to Back4blood to get network feedback.