Xbox Games Studios [OT]: News, hype and rumors about XBGS and ZeniMax Media/Bethesda Softworks

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
I can say this - currently the only next-gen game to wow me has been FS2020 - by far. Xbox folks should be proud of that sim.

RT this gen is barley used due to hardware being too weak and Nanite probably won't show in a game this generation is my bet.
I still think we'll be floored this gen with some truly mind blowing visuals

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
♥️ Xbox's BC program.

Red Dead in 4K.

7-27-2022_11-34-10_amt2jva.png

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
Sony show off Spiderman 2 in 2021 when is that coming 2024=2025 lol yeah to early my ass man Playstation does the same shit quit being bias fucks lol

Edit: also forgot about Wolverine when is that 2025-2026 lol you guys are something else with this shit
Spider-man 2 is surely 2023, knowing Insomniac Games they're probably almost ready to start the polishing phase lol

The only reason MS is getting crap for announcing games early is because they haven't had any releases in between

Reactions: Ezekiel
P

peter42O

Spider-man 2 is surely 2023, knowing Insomniac Games they're probably almost ready to start the polishing phase lol

The only reason MS is getting crap for announcing games early is because they haven't had any releases in between
Do you think Craig will reply back??? lol

Joking aside, I believe that Spider Man 2 is September 2023 and Wolverine is September 2024.

My issue with Microsoft announcing games early (even though they had to) is that for a few of them, it's two years already and no gameplay yet which has been disappointing.

P

peter42O

Looking forward to seeing more Redfall at the Developer Direct in two weeks. Hoping for the release date as well and I will be one very happy gamer!!! :)

• party
Reactions: Bryank75

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Looking forward to seeing more Redfall at the Developer Direct in two weeks. Hoping for the release date as well and I will be one very happy gamer!!! :)

Far Cry 2 + STALKER like they said sounds like a dream game. Hope it plays as good as it sounds on paper.

Reactions: peter42O

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
I also gotta wonder if the year long delay has let them add the fancy UE5 features like Lumen and Nanite.

It was originally going to be one of the fist ever UE5 console games if it had shipped on its original release window, but by that point either Lumen or Nanite were in their infancy.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
I also gotta wonder if the year long delay has let them add the fancy UE5 features like Lumen and Nanite.

It was originally going to be one of the fist ever UE5 console games if it had shipped on its original release window, but by that point either Lumen or Nanite were in their infancy.

Guess we will know on the 25th

P

peter42O

Far Cry 2 + STALKER like they said sounds like a dream game. Hope it plays as good as it sounds on paper.

Agreed. Best of all, it can be played fully solo with no AI companions which makes me very happy. :)