Xbox Games Studios [OT]: News, hype and rumors about XBGS and ZeniMax Media/Bethesda Softworks

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
I mean, they have literally nothing to do with this lol. This is purely fan effort, MS deserves no credit or hate for this. Well, if they start clamping down on the emulation, then they do.
Never said MS deserves either/or for that. I was simply sharing my opinion. Yes, it's cool for those peeps but that's it.

Law

30 Jan 2023
I'm looking forward to Redfall. Wo Long & Atomic Heart also seem interesting.

P

peter42O

Looking forward to Atomic Heart and Redfall. Still waiting on a release date for Flintlock.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Speaking of, Atomic Heart pre-load is live and it's a beefy boi at 78GB

FoUYBNFXoAAq5Oh

D

Deleted member 417

Yeah, their games come to game pass like clockwork after 6, 8 months of release, by time when their usual sales cycle is complete. I like this arrangement lol.
They have to wait for the sales cycle to complete, otherwise they would lose 80% of them

P

peter42O

If Sega is going to put their games on Game Pass six months after release, I'll most likely just wait. Of course, the only Sega game I have any interest in is Like a Dragon: The Man Who Erased His Name. Have to wait and see but would love it if there was some deal in place that guarantees their games in Game Pass six months after release. That would be great.

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
If Sega is going to put their games on Game Pass six months after release, I'll most likely just wait. Of course, the only Sega game I have any interest in is Like a Dragon: The Man Who Erased His Name. Have to wait and see but would love it if there was some deal in place that guarantees their games in Game Pass six months after release. That would be great.
I still don't understand why Sega hasn't been bought by Microsoft. Fun fact - Sega offered themselves to MS in early 2000s during the OG Xbox days and Microsoft declined. Dumb decision.

P

peter42O

I still don't understand why Sega hasn't been bought by Microsoft. Fun fact - Sega offered themselves to MS in early 2000s during the OG Xbox days and Microsoft declined. Dumb decision.

Oh damn, I didn't even know that. I agree that Sega would be a good fit for Microsoft and Xbox. Of course, the only Japanese publisher I have any interest in would be Capcom because they have a bunch of games that I want to play. All the other Japanese publishers combined don't equal Capcom in regards to having games im interested in playing. lol

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Xbox peeps are some special breed.
In the beginning of gen, it was the media against shooting against PlayStation now the tide has turned for Xbox to the worse.