Xbox Games Studios [OT]: News, hype and rumors about XBGS and ZeniMax Media/Bethesda Softworks

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Enemies will just scale then to how many players I assume?

Yeah, both quantity and ferocity I reckon.

I wonder how it effects the cut-scenes / story between 1 and 4 people. Is it gonna be like Halo ? that each player will see their own avatar, or are all 4 players always in the cut-scene regardless of how many are actually playing in-game .

Excited for the event.

• party
Reactions: Lord Mittens

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
FYI, The Coalition are still hiring, so the < 10 people that were let go from there were likely redundant positions.

bildschirmfoto2023-01awe57.png

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
FYI, The Coalition are still hiring, so the < 10 people that were let go from there were likely redundant positions.

bildschirmfoto2023-01awe57.png

There is a rumor going around that they are going surprise reveal the OG trilogy remaster at the end of the Direct.
80% chance it's fake.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
There is a rumor going around that they are going surprise reveal the OG trilogy remaster at the end of the Direct.
80% chance it's fake.

That would be something. That rumor originates from the 'ever trusty' Nick Sep-something, but it has been about half a year.

So let's see.

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
Gears collection has been on the table for a while. Would not surprise me we see it E3.
I hope the Gears collection is real, but I am doubtful it would be at the show as a surprise.

I am a big fan of Gears since the 360 days. But if I am being completely honest I think Gears 6 or whatever it will be needs a God of War Reboot treatment.

However, it was a lot easier to reboot God of War already because it had the whole fixed camera angle thing. Moving it into the over the shoulder 3rd person semi open-ended regions was the correct move.

Gears is already similar in terms of movement and camera view. They tried to go more the open world route but I think they were limited by the hardware. Its really hard for me to imagine how a next gen Gears game would be like if it was to be Rebooted completely.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417
D

Deleted member 417

However, it was a lot easier to reboot God of War already because it had the whole fixed camera angle thing. Moving it into the over the shoulder 3rd person semi open-ended regions was the correct move.

Gears is already similar in terms of movement and camera view. They tried to go more the open world route but I think they were limited by the hardware. Its really hard for me to imagine how a next gen Gears game would be like if it was to be Rebooted cocompletely.

Gears should move away from open spaces and return to it's horror routes. Dark rooms, clostraphobic spaces, fights for survival.

Dead space x Gears. You know it makes sense