Xbox Series X is being sold for $349

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Desperate times.

If Xbox doesn’t at least sell more than Switch that console gets irrelevant by the day.

I don’t believe it will. Switch holidays are always huge.
Switch will definitely outsell it, especially since they have a ton of bundle deals this year.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
If this is in California they can only rob $900 until they get prosecuted, so even Aladin type robbers have to plan their budget (we know they all are good Aladins doing their part to fight the patriarchy).

This is wild. I can’t believe it.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
The title of this thread needs t be made more realistic.

Mods: change it to "Xbox Series X is now priced at $349", because none are being sold!

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
They're going to have to sell the Series S for < $200 if its continued existence makes any sense at all. This is such a wild price floor to break on the X, and with Diablo 4 included! ⚰️

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
How can this be allowed to happen?

How come they don't take the Xbox too? It’s free!

In america, this is allowed and encouraged. America is a third world country outside of like 5 midwest states and even then its only a matter of time.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
They're going to have to sell the Series S for < $200 if its continued existence makes any sense at all. This is such a wild price floor to break on the X, and with Diablo 4 included! ⚰️
It's an absolute mess, they are giving them away for free all over the place here with any internet subscription etc.

Now what happens if they launch another X model or a mid gen refresh? 3 different specs to develop for on the smallest userbase in the industry? It's asking too much for too little IMO.

Reactions: PlacidusaX