Xbox Tokyo Game Show announcements

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
All of those games can run on the Series S with no major issues. Maybe Japanese devs don’t want to spend time and money porting big AAA games to a potato, for an audience that doesn't even buy games anyway.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Frustrated World Cup GIF

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
😂🤣 I've never seen a bunch of people really want to play a game, and they own the console the game is on and they STILL refuse to play it just because of brand loyalty.

I hope Square never puts FF7Remake or 16 on Xbox just to force these clowns to be actual gamers for once.

F6jcmW9aQAAyR7m

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Sega is on my shitlist, not buying their games unless it's on a deep deep sale. Poor Atlus stuck with that mafia.

Microsoft might as well buy them since they get all their games Day 1 on GP.
Sega is very stupid for those deals, but I love RGG/Atlus games way too much not to buy their games day 1 😂 I hope it sends a message to them where the real moneys at.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Sega is very stupid for those deals, but I love RGG/Atlus games way too much not to buy their games day 1 😂 I hope it sends a message to them where the real moneys at.
Are they though? I mean, it's essentially free money from Microsoft that they wouldn't make otherwise, and their games are still selling on the other platforms. If anything, kind of feels like MS is getting fleeced.

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
😂🤣 I've never seen a bunch of people really want to play a game, and they own the console the game is on and they STILL refuse to play it just because of brand loyalty.

I hope Square never puts FF7Remake or 16 on Xbox just to force these clowns to be actual gamers for once.

F6jcmW9aQAAyR7m
I do still remember all those ridiculous "I have a PS4 and don't even own an Xbox but I'm boycotting this game until it releases on all platforms AS IT SHOULD!" posts.

Absolute buffoonery.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Are they though? I mean, it's essentially free money from Microsoft that they wouldn't make otherwise, and their games are still selling on the other platforms. If anything, kind of feels like MS is getting fleeced.
Short term, it's free money for them, but in the long term they devalue their own games.
I do still remember all those ridiculous "I have a PS4 and don't even own an Xbox but I'm boycotting this game until it releases on all platforms AS IT SHOULD!" posts.

Absolute buffoonery.
I remember these people as well, these people aren't real gamers, just attention seekers on Twitter.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

F6jcmW9aQAAyR7m
Best part about this tweet, other than the delicious schadenfreude, is the Xbox logo above Shinra HQ. Evil knows evil.

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA

Rebirth is literally being featured in Sony events and is a PS5 exclusive and they thought Xbox was gonna announce timed exclusivity?

They really did get drunk off getting a 10 year old game, huh?

EDIT: Or are they trying to claim it's only exclusive on PS5 for three months? In which case... not much of a W for Xbox either way.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Octopath Traveler is not on PS because that scumbag company MS paid for not to be released there.
Is it because of MS or Nintendo? Originally it was a Nintendo exclusive, maybe they only allowed it to be released for Xbox? I have no idea

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

F6jcmW9aQAAyR7m
"Been hearing talks..." LMAO. Best sentence in that tweet. Their cultist mindset knows no bounds.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
They don't actually want it, otherwise they would have a ps5. FF7R is what got me as a pc gamer to buy a ps4. These people don't want to play games, they want twitter dunks.
Facts, and the worst part is when they do get a game it's only because Phil had to beg and over pay for it, not because there is any actual demand on Xbox. Phil can't pay for them to have every game though and they know that, if they really cared about these games they would get literally any other platform but Xbox.