Xbox Tokyo Game Show announcements

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Microsoft is actively trying to destroy the Japanese games market they hate that 2 Japanese companies are on top in the industry while the huge US company is trailing behind just look at them paying off people in government to criticise the Japanese government also wanting to buy Nintendo & ruin it 🤣
Nadella and Brad Smith literally attacked "asians" companies in the media. Politicians called Sony a "foreign company" and then that dumbass Genki is posing with Phil and asking for his autograph?? What an idiot. What are you even going to do with a CEO autograph?

Genki and Dring both lost their minds in the last few weeks, it's embarrassing.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
I did a live roast of the show on twitter, my god it was awful.

No japanese games, TSO and FO76, and my GOD Sarah and Phil's Japanese is so awful, they couldn't even say hello or thank you properly. No respect for the market at all.

These are the American tourists who will buy the Jaapanese games industry according to Xbox fanboys, ahahahaha 😆😆😆

I'd love to see those negotiations

Sarah's even worse at Japanese than Phil

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I did a live roast of the show on twitter, my god it was awful.

No japanese games, TSO and FO76, and my GOD Sarah and Phil's Japanese is so awful, they couldn't even say hello or thank you properly. No respect for the market at all.

These are the American tourists who will buy the Jaapanese games industry according to Xbox fanboys, ahahahaha 😆😆😆

I'd love to see those negotiations

Sarah's even worse at Japanese than Phil
Honestly I don't get the whole learn languages to appeal to the region, it is just better to don't say it at all lol.

Either way Nintendo is the dominant force in the market, so I guess it is why it is their target. Good fking luck lmao.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Nadella and Brad Smith literally attacked "asians" companies in the media. Politicians called Sony a "foreign company" and then that dumbass Genki is posing with Phil and asking for his autograph?? What an idiot. What are you even going to do with a CEO autograph?

Genki and Dring both lost their minds in the last few weeks, it's embarrassing.

You're right, there is a huge side of xenophobia to the whole thing.

Even the concept of Japanese companies making games for their home audience and not porting it to Xbox because it is not popular in Japan.... it obviously doesn't make financial sense. Yet these american companies use their political connections, media and other nefarious means, spreading hate and vitriol until they pressure the Japanese companies to do something that actually hurts them financially or at least wastes a lot of their time.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
You're right, there is a huge side of xenophobia to the whole thing.

Even the concept of Japanese companies making games for their home audience and not porting it to Xbox because it is not popular in Japan.... it obviously doesn't make financial sense. Yet these american companies use their political connections, media and other nefarious means, spreading hate and vitriol until they pressure the Japanese companies to do something that actually hurts them financially or at least wastes a lot of their time.
If only they investiage why Windows and Office are so popular everywhere. Because of monopolitic behaviors?

Oh wait it is.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Honestly I don't get the whole learn languages to appeal to the region.

Either way Nintendo is the dominant force in the market, so I guess it is why it is their target. Good fking luck lmao.

^

Yeah imagine that, you earn millions of dollars a year and have infinite access to corporate training resources, you couldn't even be bothered to take one Japanese lesson when you're apparently trying to do deals worth hundreds of millions in the region.

It's called respect and it's quite clear Microsoft has none for Japan, the Japanese games market, Japanese developers or Japanese people.

Everyone saw and heard Sarah and Phil as they embarassed themselves to the entire country. Yes it matters. It proves they don't give a shit about Japan.

These are the conmen who want to buy a Japanese national heritage brand like Nintendo? I don't think so, LMFAO.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Probably so. I can already imagine a lot of Xbox fanboys looking to cry fowl if Xbox doesn't win a ton of awards this year.
Ayo, it would be funny if The Crew Motorfest won best racing game over Forza Motorsport 8. If Ubi Soft taking away the cloud rights of ABK games away from MS wasn't bad enough for MS imagine Ubi's racer topping Forza. The tears from the fanboys. Lol.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023

^

Yeah imagine that, you earn millions of dollars a year and have infinite access to corporate training resources, you couldn't even be bothered to take one Japanese lesson when you're apparently trying to do deals worth hundreds of millions in the region.

It's called respect and it's quite clear Microsoft has none for Japan, the Japanese games market, Japanese developers or Japanese people.

Everyone saw and heard Sarah and Phil as they embarassed themselves to the entire country. Yes it matters. It proves they don't give a shit about Japan.

These are the conmen who want to buy a Japanese national heritage brand like Nintendo? I don't think so, LMFAO.
Mark Cerny also speaks fluent Japanese
Sarah Bond especially, her Japanese is awful. She tweets those little Japanese Xbox artworks all day, but can't even say hello properly in Japanese.

Typical entitled American tourist, ahaha.
Sarah is cute, leave her alone 😂

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
F6to9IdXIAAxR56

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
This flew over my head but I just realized Xbox brought nothing to the show all they did was take away from it. The Japanese were probably wondering why they were even there.
Yep, just Xbox getting old ports. Zero new announcements except for their own crappy Fallout 76 DLC 😭😭 A Japanese focused game show and your only new reveal is a dlc of a failed American live service game, that's perfectly on the nose for Xbox

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I think the hour is late that Sony at make some like 15 percent investments in square and capcom. The way Phil and Sarah can so casually talk about port begging specific franchises sets off all kinds of red flags for me.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters