Your Top 5 best selling Resident Evil games as of June 30th, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
RE7 definitely felt like classic resident evil. Absolutely fantastic game and a also a great FPS.

Haven’t given 8 a spin yet. Heard it’s far more of an action game compared to 7. I can dig it

Reactions: EDMIX

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
RE7 definitely felt like classic resident evil. Absolutely fantastic game and a also a great FPS.

Haven’t given 8 a spin yet. Heard it’s far more of an action game compared to 7. I can dig it
I will only play RE8 when PSVR2 launch… it was a hard decision but I think it is for the best.

I still like the old RE more than RE7.

But that changes with PSVR… man the experience is unmatched… RE7 is probably the best RE experience I had if you play it with PSVR.

Something I keep dreaming if we could play RE for the first time in VR… I mean without never played the franchise before… like the Resident Evil in 1996 was presented to us in VR 🔥

• fire
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Yes.Why?

The team making RE4 remake is the one that made RE2 remake.
Yes. yes.
But...... a lot of assets in re8 are most likely going to be reused in re4 remake.
There is a mecha boss in re8,
There is a mecha Salazar statue in re4!
What are the odds they recreate the Salazar statue 🤔 using what they have from re8?

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022
Yes. yes.
But...... a lot of assets in re8 are most likely going to be reused in re4 remake.
There is a mecha boss in re8,
There is a mecha Salazar statue in re4!
What are the odds they recreate the Salazar statue 🤔 using what they have from re8?
I hope not, Salazar is ridiculous and RE2 Remake had a pretty respectable tone.

But then again, Capcom likes to keep making the same mistakes again so for RE4 Remake to have a negative impact on the series taking it in the wrong direction would't be surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.