2023 Golden Joysticks Awards

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Also you can tell just from this one award that nintendobots are having a meltdown at anything Baldurs Gate related because they want people to worship the ground Zelda walks on. after the hype wore off it was clear that TOTK was just BOTW rehashed.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Most wanted game ff7 rebirth

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Imo alan wake 2 should be here

resident evil 4 took it spot I think remake arent supposed to be included here
Thats a bad opinion, in my opinion. Remasters? Sure, its an old game with new graphics, but thats not what the REmakes are, they change the whole game and should be allowed in. If they had given the game a stupid subtitle and said that it was "the story of RE4 from a new perspective" but kept everything else the same, it wouldn't have changed anything but you'd be perceiving it totally differently.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Imo alan wake 2 should be here

resident evil 4 took it spot I think remake arent supposed to be included here
Agreed

Thats a bad opinion, in my opinion. Remasters? Sure, its an old game with new graphics, but thats not what the REmakes are, they change the whole game and should be allowed in. If they had given the game a stupid subtitle and said that it was "the story of RE4 from a new perspective" but kept everything else the same, it wouldn't have changed anything but you'd be perceiving it totally differently.
I disagree, at its core it’s still RE4. This isn’t the FF7 Remake trilogy here, in the grand scheme very little has changed between the original and the remake.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
RE4 already won goty in 2005 bro

Let other game shines

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Received an ebook from Golden Joystick via mail. I've selected the "100 retro games to play before you die"