40 Minutes Of Starfield Gameplay Have Leaked Online

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yeah lol. He said he meant Seinfeld.

But it's funny too see the reactions he got.

Can't tell if he's kidding or actually meant Starfield. But if he's not joking .... not sure if Seinfeld will hold up? He's talking about it 25 years after it ended. And it is far more culturally relevant now than anything he did when it actually happened.

Jaffe is a weird guy.

Reactions: ghostz

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Do you realize the challenge you're facing, warrior? Eurogamer might have rated the most important RPG of the last 10 year and 25 years in the making with a 7/10 or even a 6/10.
They rated Baldur's Gate 3 4/5, which means 8/10.
They really suck all around lol.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Can't tell if he's kidding or actually meant Starfield. But if he's not joking .... not sure if Seinfeld will hold up? He's talking about it 25 years after it ended. And it is far more culturally relevant now than anything he did when it actually happened.

Jaffe is a weird guy.
That's a good point. Now that i read it again, i don't know if his joking either.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
That's a good point. Now that i read it again, i don't know if his joking either.
So after trying an experiment, I can't get my phone to come up with "SEINFELD" when trying to type "STARFIELD" no matter how badly I misspell it. I imagine he meant Starfield all along.

Besides, would he be dumb enough to not see that mistake when it's one of the first words he wrote, before sending it out? Maybe yes, but I doubt it.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
So after trying an experiment, I can't get my phone to come up with "SEINFELD" when trying to type "STARFIELD" no matter how badly I misspell it. I imagine he meant Starfield all along.

Besides, would he be dumb enough to not see that mistake when it's one of the first words he wrote, before sending it out? Maybe yes, but I doubt it.
It is jaffe though. He loves to troll and light fires.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Funny, eurogamer gets a code after staging a public "poor me" about not getting a code, a day after the DF guys are chumming it up with good guy phil.

Incoming 5/5 stars

Reactions: Would_you_kindly