40 Minutes Of Starfield Gameplay Have Leaked Online

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I'm trying to predict a metacritic score. FO4 is about 85 average between all platforms (user scores are around 6 lol), and this looks visually worse, and like a bait and switch in many aspects, so that pushes it down to 70. But then it'll get pushed by Xbox favouring critics, the "scope" of the game will knock it up a few points for being "ambitious", so maybe up to 80. But then a few smaller platforms will give it fair reviews, knocking it down to maybe 77-79. Genuinely looks like it deserves a 70 MAX based on what we've seen so far.
Starfield is a media darling, it'll score 90-95 regardless of its real quality.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
I'm trying to predict a metacritic score. FO4 is about 85 average between all platforms (user scores are around 6 lol), and this looks visually worse, and like a bait and switch in many aspects, so that pushes it down to 70. But then it'll get pushed by Xbox favouring critics, the "scope" of the game will knock it up a few points for being "ambitious", so maybe up to 80. But then a few smaller platforms will give it fair reviews, knocking it down to maybe 77-79. Genuinely looks like it deserves a 70 MAX based on what we've seen so far.
holy shit batman that confirmation bias/wishful thinking...
Starfield is breaking people's minds.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ghostz

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Phil has an army of Yellow Chairs and Cultists to review this game. This IS the 7 billion dollar game right here, the reason they bought bethesda so there will be no bribe too small to influence reviews. I wouldnt be surprised if it winds up with a 99 metacritic because of that alone. The flaws will be glaring and obvious but they were with Halo infinite as well and that didnt effect reviews.