Banned
12 Apr 2023
No Way Meme GIF
How so?

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Cyberpunk had even worse AI and glitches
Cyberpunk had vehicles and more stuff, so it had to have more glitches as it was less predictable.

That game is barren and what's there looks like a mix ps3/4 era graphics. Add what we know about the limitations of its world and it's very underwhelming.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Halo Infinite was extremely well received, it just didn’t get enough new content in time. The gameplay was some of the best in the series.
It got many of its good reception (scores) on unfulfilled promises.

The game would have been received much worse if the reviewers reviewed the product for what it was instead of some vague roadmap

What was there was also not good enough to keep people interested until the new contents dropped, even when it did drop what was delivered wasn't good enough to keep people interested or draw those that dropped out back in.

This is another Halo:I/Redfall moment from MS. A bad looking game that is just not that good anyway. Thankfully the shilling seems to have slowed down with the email leaks from the ABK court case and how bad Redfall is, the media people in the industry know that they are risking their reputation by shilling too hard for MS, gamers know they are clowns right away.

And you know with two pathological liars like Phil and Todd at the helm you are not going to know how a game is until others get their hands on it. They'll do all they can to manipulate the gaming media (press/influencers, etc.) To hide what is actually going on.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
It got many of its good reception (scores) on unfulfilled promises.

The game would have been received much worse if the reviewers reviewed the product for what it was instead of some vague roadmap

What was there was also not good enough to keep people interested until the new contents dropped, even when it did drop what was delivered wasn't good enough to keep people interested or draw those that dropped out back in.

This is another Halo:I/Redfall moment from MS. A bad looking game that is just not that good anyway. Thankfully the shilling seems to have slowed down with the email leaks from the ABK court case and how bad Redfall is, the media people in the industry know that they are risking their reputation by shilling too hard for MS, gamers know they are clowns right away.

And you know with two pathological liars like Phil and Todd at the helm you are not going to know how a game is until others get their hands on it. They'll do all they can to manipulate the gaming media (press/influencers, etc.) To hide what is actually going on.
🤣 so, in your words, Starfield is a “bad looking game that is just not that good”?

The cope is getting to dangerous levels in this thread. I’m loving it.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I wonder if this is technically infringing on consumer rights somehow, intentionally trying to negate negative reviews, trying to make sure that the game receives an inflated review score, surely there are consumer watchdog committees out there that would think this is not fair.
There is a point where a "review" must be considered PR piece and be presented as such.

I'm not sure the law has enough teeth to enforce something like that.

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
🤣 so, in your words, Starfield is a “bad looking game that is just not that good”?

The cope is getting to dangerous levels in this thread. I’m loving it.
So it's some kind of graphical and gameplay masterpiece? I'm sorry, I was mean 😐.

I was just caught coping and trying to downplay the true achievements behind the breakthrough game that Starfield is.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
They are not required to provide review codes to anybody, so no.
No, obviously not, but many reviewers have questionable relationships with Xbox and their reviews are more akin to press releases with a number at the end than actual reviews.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
So it's some kind of graphical and gameplay masterpiece? I'm sorry, I was mean 😐.

I was just caught coping and trying to downplay the true achievements behind the breakthrough game that Starfield is.
No it’s no a masterpiece, but it will be played and discussed for years to come. I’m not sure why you’re trying so hard to bash it though, oh wait, because you can’t play it…….

Luckily you have another rinse and repeat, 6 hour Spider-Man game coming to hold you over until Q4 2024.

• haha
Reactions: BigMclargeHuge

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
How does UK being restricted (for whatever reason) equate to “something fishy” or “money hatting”? I’d understand if it was only given to Xbox fansites, but that’s not the case at all. It’s just UK.

Not just the UK, as others have pointed out, since some UK "people" have got it. Guess what, they are Xbot clowns.

Keep trying

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
No, it’s UK. What major publications outside of UK haven’t got it?

Windows Central is in the UK and got it. You have been told this. Eurogamer and Digital Foundry are both UK based, but only one of them got the review code, even though both are part of the same company.

If you're not paid to make yourself look like a clown, you're an even sadder human being than I thought.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Windows Central is in the UK and got it. You have been told this. Eurogamer and Digital Foundry are both UK based, but only one of them got the review code, even though both are part of the same company.

If you're not paid to make yourself look like a clown, you're an even sadder human being than I thought.
I’m asking you which major publications outside of UK haven’t received a review copy.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
I’m asking you which major publications outside of UK haven’t received a review copy.

You're moving the goalpost, so I have no need to answer you. Some UK publications got it, debunking the astroturfer narrative that it's a country thing. I presented two such examples, with one of them being a publication about MS products, while the other was just visited by Phil Spencer.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
You're moving the goalpost, so I have no need to answer you. Some UK publications got it, debunking the astroturfer narrative that it's a country thing. I presented two such examples, with one of them being a publication about MS products, while the other was just visited by Phil Spencer.
No, I’m not. I’ve asked the same question from the beginning.

you literally said “it’s not just the UK”

so are you going to answer, or dodge?

Also, Phil didn’t visit DF. They were all at the game show dummy.