40 Minutes Of Starfield Gameplay Have Leaked Online

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Some new gameplay drops for those interested.
I hate when they have Npc that stand, then walk in a straight line, do a 90-degree turn and continue doing the same thing over and over again.

And the woman sitting down, it's like she is blind or something, it feels like she is not actually looking at your character and addressing someone who is standing in the back of the room.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I was thinking this yesterday, if ms have strung some outlets along to avoid their reviews making it for this week, and looks like they did.

Reactions: Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
If this game should score low which is a given probability. Then say goodbye to Xbox. Starfield will play a big role on deciding Xbox’s fate.
Imma say it now, this will be the worst selling big Bethesda title in history. Xbox and PC peeps will snag it for free on Gamepass.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I hate when they have Npc that stand, then walk in a straight line, do a 90-degree turn and continue doing the same thing over and over again.

And the woman sitting down, it's like she is blind or something, it feels like she is not actually looking at your character and addressing someone who is standing in the back of the room.

Nah, haven't you heard? Its the biggest scope most complex game of all time. Since the game is set in the future, people just act like robots then, it's all in the lore. Eye contact became a sin.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Nah, haven't you heard? Its the biggest scope most complex game of all time. Since the game is set in the future, people just act like robots then, it's all in the lore. Eye contact became a sin.
I wonder if this is technically infringing on consumer rights somehow, intentionally trying to negate negative reviews, trying to make sure that the game receives an inflated review score, surely there are consumer watchdog committees out there that would think this is not fair.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Receiving a review copy as either a pro-Xbox channel or an Xbox journalist should be an insult at this point because they know you're willing to kiss their ass.
Are you claiming Sony doesn’t provide review copies to their fanboy websites?

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I wonder if this is technically infringing on consumer rights somehow, intentionally trying to negate negative reviews, trying to make sure that the game receives an inflated review score, surely there are consumer watchdog committees out there that would think this is not fair.

I'm wondering if this is how Halo Infinite received so many great scores. Those high scores did not match the experience many players had once the game was released. It just seems like the kind of thing MS would gravitate towards - optics over quality, easy money over earning loyalty. If Starfield is not a good game or has the usual amount of Bethesda bugs on release, this could backfire quite badly for MS. That said, I know you and others are looking forward to it so I hope that's not the case.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
I'm wondering if this is how Halo Infinite received so many great scores. Those high scores did not match the experience many players had once the game was released. It just seems like the kind of thing MS would gravitate towards - optics over quality, easy money over earning loyalty. If Starfield is not a good game or has the usual amount of Bethesda bugs on release, this could backfire quite badly for MS. That said, I know you and others are looking forward to it so I hope that's not the case.
Halo Infinite was extremely well received, it just didn’t get enough new content in time. The gameplay was some of the best in the series.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Halo Infinite was extremely well received, it just didn’t get enough new content in time. The gameplay was some of the best in the series.
No Way Meme GIF

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm sure Sony sends them to most regardless of what they rate games. I've only heard of one circumstance ever! Where Sony purposely didn't give a review copy and thst was after this site continuously trolled past games so it was good they didn't.

Let's not act like Microsoft from what we know from leakers, comments, sealed documents, court proceedings, etc haven't been known to pay for fans, sway ppl with gifts etc, they are the epitome of that corporate scumbag lol Now if you choose to be oblivious due to fanboy bs that's on you. There's lots of proof out there, you don't hear about that shit with the other big two.

Last edited:

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

The game was liked by some, but dropped by the majority. The point is that it ultimately didn't match the high scores it received. Whether the same will happen with Starfield remains to be seen.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

They are not required to provide review codes to anybody, so no.

Your whole persona is build around whataboutism. Sony, Nintendo, etc, provide reviews to fanboy websites. What they don't do is exclude a whole country minus those that are fanboy websites, or literally remove the biggest publications from getting a review code in a timely fashion.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
They are not required to provide review codes to anybody, so no.

Your whole persona is build around whataboutism. Sony, Nintendo, etc, provide reviews to fanboy websites. What they don't do is exclude a whole country minus those that are fanboy websites, or literally remove the biggest publications from getting a review code in a timely fashion.
How does UK being restricted (for whatever reason) equate to “something fishy” or “money hatting”? I’d understand if it was only given to Xbox fansites, but that’s not the case at all. It’s just UK.