After the Direct who really cares about Xbox going third party? Let's talk. Rate the Direct.

What would you rate the Direct?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I never cared in the first place.

The only purpose it would serve is make even more fun out of xbots.
It's just crazy sitting here trying to be hype and seeing Indiana Jones! Look like a PS2 level game. Did you see the whip animation doesn't even wrap around the npcs!

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
I mean all that meh and garbage.. I do not care in the least about any of those games ever coming to PS.

For me if Xbox would exit gaming it really wouldn't affect me and none of their ips are attractive.
Trash! All thing I would play is Hellblade2 and it’s 8hrs long no physical release and $50! 7+ yrs of development and it’s a dlc!

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I mean all that meh and garbage.. I do not care in the least about any of those games ever coming to PS.

For me if Xbox would exit gaming it really wouldn't affect me and none of their ips are attractive.
Same here, but with what assholes Xbox fanboys have always been, the humiliation of Microsoft going third-party is too delicious for me not to want to watch.

Jivesh1995

20 Jun 2023
South Africa
brotaku.net
Hellblade was one of my favourite games so I'd love to play the second one on PS5. Indy looked like a fun time, nothing out of this world but Machine Games make some fun ass fps titles.

Rest was meh. Nothing worth investing in a platform. If these don't come to PS5 then I'll get a month of Game Pass and knock off both in one go.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
I was not excited about it before - now I kinda just feel bad for them. It always about the games, not the “ecosystem” until they show me a “I have to play that game” I realy won’t care.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
It's just crazy sitting here trying to be hype and seeing Indiana Jones! Look like a PS2 level game. Did you see the whip animation doesn't even wrap around the npcs!
What I don't get is that someone is being paid to come up with an event like this and to oversee the development of this games. Not a single one of them is going anywhere.

Reactions: pop
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
If only so that it kills the trend of them gobbling up publishers just to lock their games to a platform that the majority don't want, 3rd party is preferable.
I agree the lesser of two evils but damn even as 3rd pub thy will ruin themselves with garbage like this!

• party
Reactions: KiryuRealty