After the Direct who really cares about Xbox going third party? Let's talk. Rate the Direct.

What would you rate the Direct?

• Total voters

DeadPGN

8 May 2023
Wow Indy looked bad, I mean, FPS don’t do it for me except COD, but the graphics looked off, the gameplay too, kinda choppy, looked like a last gen game. The only thing they executed well was the use of the original score, awesome music.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Ara, Hellblade, and Indiana jones looked great to me and the last two in particular would make great PS5 games. Ara is a game i'll just relax and play on PC.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Ara, Hellblade, and Indiana jones looked great to me and the last two in particular would make great PS5 games. Ara is a game i'll just relax and play on PC.
I'll know who to ask about those three when the time comes.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Looking forward to Awowed. Hell blade would be a good tech demo and a game to take screenshots. Not much else...Indiana Jones it's not an IP that interests me although the game could be good if done properly. Kinda disappointed it's in first person, let's see how that plays out.

I am more concerned by the lack of creativity all around in the industry. Nintendo will eventually reach the true Mario 64. And PS, bar some exceptions, got boring since they started with their "prestige' phase.

I am not seeing next generation kicking in. Maybe this is the first generation I am not wowed by anything I am seeing, mainly in terms of gameplay. Gave the industry the benefit of the doubt because of the pandemic but all there seems to be in the horizon for 2024 are more generic games and remakes of beloved IP.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I give them C+, only Indy looked good to me. Makes no sense why they're hiding gameplay for Hellblade 2 when its right around the corner, game must have very little combat moments and no physical is a big L.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and Gamernyc78

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Nobody felt better about this event than the guys at PlayStation.

As sad as it is, if Sony doesn't announce a single new game this year they already comfortably beat Xbox's line up of exclusives. Fucking hell, so much for competition...

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Avowed is probably the biggest disappointment for me especially after the reveal trailer. It just looks so…dated. Indy looks aight though. Just a C from me.

B+ with Visions on it’s own lol

• haha
Reactions: pop and KiryuRealty