All insomniac leaks including Wolverine cast, Venom game, all leaked games and budgets.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
How do you do it ??
image.png

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
They still have Ratchet and a new IP. This is more than Rocksteady, Rockstar and many many others. Keep your concern for other studios.
Who said I was concerned ? They seemed to be churning out a lot of marvel titles. Ratchet doesn't have mass appeal anymore hence the no profit.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Im happy but i hope insomniac doesnt get stuck making marvell superhero games forever

Bring back that gritty alien shooter resistance back

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
This leak is insane. Just overflowing with information. Almost 2tbs of documents and footage. insanity.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Who said I was concerned ? They seemed to be churning out a lot of marvel titles. Ratchet doesn't have mass appeal anymore hence the no profit.
It's possible that slide was older. The game is still for sale on PS5. It's also on PS+ and it's the best showcase when you buy a PS5. There's tons of potential with that IP.

The series was never a big seller anyway.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
this leak goes beyond just Insomniac, there are a ton of SIE internal documents as well. Also kind of shows Sony falls for FUD too. The fact that they think ABK and GamePass are a real threat is a joke lmao

• Informative
Reactions: Zzero

kuzon

23 Jun 2023
So no Resistance game in development bit disappointed. Would love a sequel or remake

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Sad to see Rift Apart didn't make profit, Sony really needs to stop putting their games on PS Plus so fast. It devalues tf out of these high quality games.

Also what it cost to make was HALF of Miles Morales, but MM was still $20 cheaper. If Rift Apart was $50, it would've sold significantly better. Thank God Jim is gone.

Edit - these are just estimates, not real data. Hopefully it isn't true.

Kmzm2T9.jpeg

Last edited:

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Sad to see Rift Apart didn't make profit, Sony really needs to stop putting their games on PS Plus so fast. It devalues tf out of these high quality games.

Kmzm2T9.jpeg
They might be part of it but ratchet and clank doesn't have mass appeal. They should of sold it for cheaper.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
They might be part of it but ratchet and clank doesn't have mass appeal. They should of sold it for cheaper.
Yes, what it cost to make was HALF of Miles Morales, but MM was still $20 cheaper. If Rift Apart was $50, it would've sold significantly better. Thank God Jim is gone.

Reactions: toadsage44

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Plus, when Rift Apart released, it was still pretty hard to find a PS5. By the time a PS5 was easy to buy, the idiots at Sony put it on PS+ for free 🤡 Chasing Xbox stupid practices cost them their own profitability.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
The numbers fit together.

Man, Wolverine in 2026... I remember insiders talking about a 2025 release date.
Not surprised the game started pre production in 2021 and didn’t enter full production until early 2022. Games these days take at least 5 years to make, especially if they’re new.

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Very derivative of Spider-man, I was hoping for something more gritty, seems like it will be made to fit in the same universe as their other Marvel games.

Depending on how long this was stole 2024 doesn't seem so improbable.
Yes it’s very no gritty judging from rough alpha footage with no audio, particle effects, audio environmental and character 🙄

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Sony turning Insomniac into a marvel studio. idk how to feel about it.
I don’t think Sony is turning them into that. I think it’s what Insomniac wants. Prior to making Marvel games the games that Insomniac made didn’t sell much. Sunset flopped, and Ratchet and Resistance we’re never big sellers. Making Marvel games are a great security blanket for Insomniac.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Plus, when Rift Apart released, it was still pretty hard to find a PS5. By the time a PS5 was easy to buy, the idiots at Sony put it on PS+ for free 🤡 Chasing Xbox stupid practices cost them their own profitability.
A game like that wasn’t going to be profitable not at that stage in the ps5 life cycle. Most games are front load and make most of their sales in the first few weeks. Most triple single player games don’t generate huge profits most don’t have legs. Sonys decision to put in on their service was probably influenced by how slow it was actually selling. Putting games on the service has effected the sales of any of their big games much. The games that sell continue to sell. Small games like ratchet and returnal don’t sell as well and putting them in the service exposes them to more ppl who wouldn’t have bother otherwise.