Apple Vision Pro comes out in 2024, and will start at $3499

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
So? S23 still better
It’s not. Samsung is a copy cat company and desperately wants their phone to be an iPhone. As mentioned, it has a worse battery, worse camera, worse display, worse performance.

But if you think that’s better.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
It’s not. Samsung is a copy cat company and desperately wants their phone to be an iPhone. As mentioned, it has a worse battery, worse camera, worse display, worse performance.

But if you think that’s better.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How does 200 mp worse than 48 mp? Silly clown hiahaha...

Worse display..worse perfomance...

BULSHIT !!

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023

BULSHIT !!
We’ve already told you how. You just ignore it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MP don’t mean much. The only thing more megapixels will give you is the ability to enlarge and crop pictures without individual pixels becoming visible.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
We’ve already told you how. You just ignore it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MP don’t mean much. The only thing more megapixels will give you is the ability to enlarge and crop pictures without individual pixels becoming visible.
So is that means 5 megapixels camera is better than 200 megapixels camera ( acording to your dumb logic)

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022

BULSHIT !!
You're talking to someone who hasn't even used a Samsung flagship any time in the past few years at least.

He's just taken some talking points from some shit like Apple Insider lol.

Sensujutsusage but for Apple 😁

Reactions: Airbus

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
You're talking to someone who hasn't even used a Samsung flagship any time in the past few years at least.

He's just taken some talking points from some shit like Apple Insider lol.

Sensujutsusage but for Apple 😁
You’re exposing yourself as someone who knows nothing about cameras.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Take it up with DXOmark, the leading camera review site.

the s23 is more on par with the iPhone 13 (though slightly worse).

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
No chance they're going to sell it for anything like that. Not when there's a decent number of zealots to be rinsed.

Out of interest what do you plan to use it for? Do you own any other headsets?
I have psvr and psvr 2 and quest 2. Psvr 1 and Quest make me woozy but psvr2 no issues, I love it and game alot on it. I like the "vision" due to its clarity and what purportedly is a great fov better than the rest. I'd use it for things such as youtube and other apps but I'm also really liking it for cinema and watching 3d movies. The feedback of Avatar was great and they say it looks pristine. The clarity is what has me really interested.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
You’re exposing yourself as someone who knows nothing about cameras.
You've gone on some website and taken it as your opinion. Then you've assessed a phone you've never used lol.

The fact that you think the iPhone 14 has better zoom for example just exposes your idiocy 😄

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
You've gone on some website and taken it as your opinion. Then you've assessed a phone you've never used lol.

The fact that you think the iPhone 14 has better zoom for example just exposes your idiocy 😄
Where did I say iPhone 14 has better zoom?

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
I have psvr and psvr 2 and quest 2. Psvr 1 and Quest make me woozy but psvr2 I love and game alot on it. I like the "vision" due to its clarity and what purportedly is a great fov better than the rest. I'd use it for things such as youtube and other apps but I'm also really liking it for cinema and watching 3d movies. The feedback of Avatar was great and they say it looks pristine. The clarity is what has me really interested.
Wow that's a lot of VR lol. Quest 3 is out soon but is funding being pulled from it, or is just the Metverse AR stuff?

I'd want an extended demo before touching this, and advise anyone else do the same. The price is ludicrous, but the use case I think is questionable. Wil be interesting to see what happens.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Where did I say iPhone 14 has better zoom?
Except the iPhone camera is better in all of the categories you just mentioned. Lol.
Ring any bells? You've been talking so much shite you've forgotten what you said 😁

Let's be honest you prefer to read numbers on a website over actual real world use, and gloat over sales (PS5 >>> Series consoles aswell then 👍)

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Wow that's a lot of VR lol. Quest 3 is out soon but is funding being pulled from it, or is just the Metverse AR stuff?

I'd want an extended demo before touching this, and advise anyone else do the same. The price is ludicrous, but the use case I think is questionable. Wil be interesting to see what happens.
Alot of VR but my PSVR 1 I used in the beginning but dropped due to the cabling and feeling woozy. Quest I don't use alot. Prvr2 is really solid and is the only one I know I will continuously use. It is solid for me.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Ring any bells? You've been talking so much shite you've forgotten what you said 😁

Let's be honest you prefer to read numbers on a website over actual real world use, and gloat over sales (PS5 >>> Series consoles aswell then 👍)
Oh ok. Yeah the Samsung has better zoom. That’s about it.

I’m assuming you also know that the moon shots are fake.

• haha
Reactions: Hezekiah

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Oh ok. Yeah the Samsung has better zoom. That’s about it.

I’m assuming you also know that the moon shots are fake.
😁

And stabilisation. And selfie camera. And night mode. And significantly better telephoto pics thanks to it's 3x and 10x lens.