Apple Vision Pro comes out in 2024, and will start at $3499

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
You sound uninformed. Professionals rank the iPhone 14 Pro Max with a better camera, better front camera, better display, better battery, and better audio than the Galaxy S23 ultra across the board.

All larger megapixels do is allow for more RAW data. iPhones software processing on images is superior. Contrast, saturation, color accuracy, etc. Better video by a large margin. Better auto focus. Better low light. Better images in direct sun.
Haha youre laughable samsung s23 tops iphone 14 nearly on everything

Iphone 14 is massively overpriced

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

An Apple device on its own is severely underused. It’s the eco system that gives everything a ++ advantage.

Airdrop to your Mac/iPad or vice versa, scan documents from phone or iPad directly to Mac, or use iPad as a second screen wirelessly, take calls on iPad or Mac. Your apple watch unlocks a Mac just being near it, etc etc.

If you have all the toys, you get a really seamless gadget experience.

Last edited:

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023

girl-sure-jan.gif

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Yeah, I’m not going to trust some YouTuber over professionals. Lol.

A YouTuber with 15m subscribers lol.

Sorry but this is such bullshit when it comes to real world use 😄:
peak brightness values up to 30% greater than the Galaxy S22 Ultra and S23 Ultra
And even with all his techy talk he says the iPhone edges the S23.

I don't think you can go wrong with either really, but if you want the better more flexible camera particularly with selfies, stabilisation and zoom, and night mode (though iPhone has an advantage on video), sophisticated OS, like to multitask, want fast charging then the S23 is the place to go.

Reactions: Airbus

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
A YouTuber with 15m subscribers lol.

Sorry but this is such bullshit when it comes to real world use 😄:

And even with all his techy talk he says the iPhone edges the S23.

I don't think you can go wrong with either really, but if you want the better more flexible camera particularly with selfies, stabilisation and zoom, and night mode (though iPhone has an advantage on video), sophisticated OS, like to multitask, want fast charging then the S23 is the place to go.
Except the iPhone camera is better in all of the categories you just mentioned. Lol.

And sophisticated OS? What do you use your phone on Android for that you can’t do on iOS?

Apparently most people don’t want to do anything on a S23. iPhone outsold its lifetime sales on its opening weekend.

• haha
Reactions: Hezekiah

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Except the iPhone camera is better in all of the categories you just mentioned. Lol.

And sophisticated OS? What do you use your phone on Android for that you can’t do on iOS?

Apparently most people don’t want to do anything on a S23. iPhone outsold its lifetime sales on its opening weekend.
Fanboys gonna fanboys. Like you really think the iPhone 14 has superior zoom to the S23 😄😄😄. Are you the Apple equivalent of adamsapple with Steve Cook's balls in your throat 🍆💦

Android is way more customisable than iOS. The S23 is far better when it comes to multitasking. And DEX is fairly niche but is there for those who want it.

The more I think about it the more I don't think you've think you've even used a Samsung Galaxy in the past few years. It's blatantly obvious in what you post. Like duh, of course the iPhone is the best-selling phone - because of sheep like you!

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Fanboys gonna fanboys. Like you really think the iPhone 14 has superior zoom to the S23 😄😄😄. Are you the Apple equivalent of adamsapple with Steve Cook's balls in your throat 🍆💦

Android is way more customisable than iOS. The S23 is far better when it comes to multitasking. And DEX is fairly niche but is there for those who want it.

The more I think about it the more I don't think you've think you've even used a Samsung Galaxy in the past few years. It's blatantly obvious in what you post. Like duh, of course the iPhone is the best-selling phone - because of sheep like you!

yeah… I trust the professionals more than you, sorry. And they say the iPhone camera>s23 camera.

anyway, so what do you use your phone for that I can’t do on iOS?

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Anyway let's talk about the "Vision" this shit been derailed too much. If they come out with a real consumer version for like $1,000 I'd think of buying.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Anyway let's talk about the "Vision" this shit been derailed too much. If they come out with a real consumer version for like $1,000 I'd think of buying.

the non pro version will be around $1500 Id guess. Then they could sell it with a modem and add 5g, carrier subsides and carriers would charge like $15 to put it on a monthly plan.

I’d get the non 5g version though and just buy it outright probably.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
yeah… I trust the professionals more than you, sorry. And they say the iPhone camera>s23 camera.

anyway, so what do you use your phone for that I can’t do on iOS?
Me = Mr Whosetheboss and other tech YouTubers 😄

I'm glad you've admitted that you haven't used a Samsung Galaxy any time recently.

Your phone can't even do split screen 😭

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
No chance they're going to sell it for anything like that. Not when there's a decent number of zealots to be rinsed.

Out of interest what do you plan to use it for? Do you own any other headsets?

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
But 48 mp vs 200 mp the gap discrepancy is just too much nothing can compensate that

You can check the head to head camera quality itself

You're very much at diminishing returns territory there, there's no point other than "big number".

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
You're very much at diminishing returns territory there, there's no point other than "big number".
Wow man go check yourself between 48 mp vs 200 mp huuge

Anyway xbox vs ps are old news

Aple vs samsung here we goooo
Here We Go GIF by The Chemical Brothers