Astro Bot | Review Thread

What scores do you think Astro Bot will get?

• 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66-69%

• 70-74%

• 75-79%

• 80-84%

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Just few perfect scores away from 95 meta. Think we’ll make it?
I think it depends if Edge gives it a 10. Edge weighs heavily on the Meta scale. But idk if Edge gives it a 10. They didn’t even give Rescue Mission a 10. Usually Edge gives 10’s to games that have revolutionary gameplay or are very unique.

Last edited:

MiyazakiLovesKojima

I think it depends if Edge gives it a 10. Edge weighs heavily on the Meta scale. But idk if Edge gives it a 10. They didn’t even give Rescue Mission a 10. Usually Edge gives 10’s to games that have revolutionary gameplay or are very unique.
They gave Death Stranding a 6/10 because the chief editor was being a bitch about the first two chapters being "too long" & didn't even bother going through with the rest of the game 😒

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
All the known xbots like Gene Park, Parris and Stevivor are giving it a 10/10 because you just can't war about a feel-good game like Astrobot. They would lose the little credibility they have left.

They'll be right back sucking up to Phil at the first opportunity.

Phil who?

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

• haha
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
All the known xbots like Gene Park, Parris and Stevivor are giving it a 10/10 because you just can't war about a feel-good game like Astrobot. They would lose the little credibility they have left.

They'll be right back sucking up to Phil at the first opportunity.
Yep

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Are people implying he’s lying about the numbers? I don't think that’s possible.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The guy is such a green rat shill now.
How is he a shill? I never expected this game to do ganbusters which is why I always found PS Fans spreading that fake News it was the best selling game on Amazon for the year worrying.

However we need to wait for digital splits but he's definitely not console warring here

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Are people implying he’s lying about the numbers? I don't think that’s possible.

How is he a shill? I never expected this game to do ganbusters which is why I always found PS Fans spreading that fake News it was the best selling game on Amazon for the year worrying.

However we need to wait for digital splits but he's definitely not console warring here

His tone about it and then comparing the game to Concord.

He knows what he’s doing.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
His tone about it and then comparing the game to Concord.

He knows what he’s doing.
Pretty sure he's mentioning Concord as a way to not have you guys rail him for being biased because he's announcing Astro the game that was meant to prove Concord should have never existed isn't lighting the charts on the fire immediately after it.

It's ragging on Concord it wasn't a comparison. The comparison was with Rift Apart

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Pretty sure he's mentioning Concord as a way to not have you guys rail him for being biased because he's announcing Astro the game that was meant to prove Concord should have never existed isn't lighting the charts on the fire immediately after it.

It's ragging on Concord it wasn't a comparison. The comparison was with Rift Apart

Nah he mentioned Concord for a reason.

Didn’t Astrobot launch on a Friday anyway? That’s only a few days of sales.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Nah he mentioned Concord for a reason.

Didn’t Astrobot launch on a Friday anyway? That’s only a few days of sales.

Yes, he used Concord as a safety net to prop up Astro and keep people off his back, but it wasn't not a comparison. Most Sony games release on Friday anywho

This is one time where you guys are reading too much into it