Axios: 11 members of Congress argue Sony is unfairly hurting Xbox in Japan

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I'm confused. Those games are all extremely popular in NA. That's my point NA is the dominant market. Japan is a shell of itself. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Sony shut down their Japan studios?!
They didn't. It was restructured into Team Asobi, still very much a Japanese studio.

Reactions: Swift_Star

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
They didn't. It was restructured into Team Asobi, still very much a Japanese studio.
Well call it whatever you want. Sony closed their Japanese studios. They are now a 60 person team. So Sony's entire first party Japanese studio is 60 people?! That's quite a fall from the glory days. I liked Astro Bot as much as the rest but come on.

OP
OP
Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Resetera really became an echo chamber of MS fanboys.
Everything they accuse and get mad at Sony for doing...Microsoft did the same like GTA DLC, COD DLC, full exclusives from Capcom, SE, EA and Ubisoft that never came to PS to this day.

And when you bring them up, they don't count. They only talk about Destiny, FF7 or SFV.

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Everything they accuse and get mad at Sony for doing...Microsoft did the same like GTA DLC, COD DLC, full exclusives from Capcom, SE, EA and Ubisoft that never came to PS to this day.

And when you bring them up, they don't count. They only talk about Destiny, FF7 or SFV.
Don't go on Era anymore. That place is as toxic as GAF, but for different reasons.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I'm curious, I know this new forum is predominantly hardcore Sony fans and thats fine, but it's also becoming an echo chamber. Don't you want different opinions?! I know I do. Just wondering was all.
Different opinions are ok, being hostile over them are not. Era is being extremely hostile and they dogpile and niptick every single sony exclusive to hell and beyond.

OP
OP
Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Well call it whatever you want. Sony closed their Japanese studios. They are now a 60 person team. So Sony's entire first party Japanese studio is 60 people?! That's quite a fall from the glory days. I liked Astro Bot as much as the rest but come on.
And what is your point? MS should get a japanese publisher to compete with those 60 devs?

I'm curious, I know this new forum is predominantly hardcore Sony fans and thats fine, but it's also becoming an echo chamber. Don't you want different opinions?! I know I do. Just wondering was all.
What opinions? More acquisitions! Yay gamepass! Sony is too dominant, MS needs to buy the market! Where is FF7?

That's basically all they repeat all day.

7g6iis.jpg

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
And what is your point? MS should get a japanese publisher to compete with those 60 devs?

What opinions? More acquisitions! Yay gamepass! Sony is too dominant, MS needs to buy the market! Where is FF7?

That's basically all they repeat all day.

View attachment 909
Point is, Japan is unfortunately pretty much dead, has been for awhile. NA is the dominant market. My question was don't you want a melting pot of different opinions and people or do you like to just hear what you want to hear all day?!

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
Different opinions are ok, being hostile over them are not. Era is being extremely hostile and they dogpile and niptick every single sony exclusive to hell and beyond.
I think I have an account at Reset but not sure if I've ever posted. Have been on GAF forever. Problem is, Xbox fan boys will say Sony people dogpile and nitpick, and vice versa. 2 sides of the same coin. It's unfortunate nobody can see that. So they continue to fight and hate each other.

Reactions: ManPhlaps
OP
OP
Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
My question was don't you want a melting pot of different opinions and people or do you like to just hear what you want to hear all day?!
We had plenty of Xbox fans and PCMR here and none of them can act normal. It's just fighting all day.

You're trying to be cute here but I remember all your gloating when MS bought publishers. We ain't fools you know.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Point is, Japan is unfortunately pretty much dead, has been for awhile. NA is the dominant market. My question was don't you want a melting pot of different opinions and people or do you like to just hear what you want to hear all day?!
The melting pot of ideas can be summed up in: Sony is bad because they made 3 timed exclsuves, ff16,ff7, street fighter 5 therefore micrisoft has the right to buy every major third party publisher on the planet. Also mess around and find out lol. The wife whose husband beats her called the police so he murdered her. She shouldn't have messed around but now she found out. That is literal xbox fanboy logic.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

There is a problem, bunch of Sony peeps were banned for nothing on GAF or ERA, like this one :

TSvroBr.jpeg

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
The melting pot of ideas can be summed up in: Sony is bad because they made 3 timed exclsuves, ff16,ff7, street fighter 5 therefore micrisoft has the right to buy every major third party publisher on the planet. Also mess around and find out lol. The wife whose husband beats her called the police so he murdered her. She shouldn't have messed around but now she found out. That is literal xbox fanboy logic.
WHAT?!

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
We had plenty of Xbox fans and PCMR here and none of them can act normal. It's just fighting all day.

You're trying to be cute here but I remember all your gloating when MS bought publishers. We ain't fools you know.
I am cute thank you very much, but that's besides the point. I'm thrilled when i know games will be on Gamepass, just like when games show up on PSPLUS. Would you like me to quote all the positive things I said on GAF about Playstation?!

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters