Axios: 11 members of Congress argue Sony is unfairly hurting Xbox in Japan

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Do you have some numbers or somethin we can go off of?! If you break rules you're gone. Just like anywhere. Just be civil and not rude and enjoy the gaming hobby we all enjoy.

Dude, i think that you aren't aware that vast majority of PS peeps here are banned from GAF. Didn't break any rules.

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
Dude, i think that you aren't aware that vast majority of PS peeps here are banned from GAF. Didn't break any rules.
I'm very aware. GAF can make whatever rules they want. Just like Icon can. It's what it is man. It's a gaming forum. Have fun, don't worry about being persecuted.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I'm very aware. GAF can make whatever rules they want. Just like Icon can. It's what it is man. It's a gaming forum. Have fun, don't worry about being persecuted.

You aren't aware since you've asked for numbers. LOL You can bet that someone here will told you the same about banned PS members as i did.

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
You aren't aware since you've asked for numbers. LOL You can bet that someone here will told you the same about banned PS members as i did.
Look man, we're off topic, i won't respond anymore but all of these people that are here I saw on GAF. I know this is a huge PS Community, in fact 1 of my very first posts to one of the founders was exactly that. You can believe me or not. Have a great day.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Scared Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Rami Malek Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Look man, we're off topic, i won't respond anymore but all of these people that are here I saw on GAF. I know this is a huge PS Community, in fact 1 of my very first posts to one of the founders was exactly that. You can believe me or not. Have a great day.

I saw then too on GAF, and i know what i'm talking about. Have a good day

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Sony fucked around and may find out.. This isn't all on MS.

This isn't the first time MS has used tactics like this to attempt to take down a successful competitor. They have a MO and they are following it to a tee here. I realize you have some sort of issue with Sony and Sony fans, but Sony running a successful business is not them having "fucked around". MS' place in market share and sales has everything to do with how they've run XBox - so, yes, it's all on MS.

Ps. Where is your avatar from? I recognize the art style.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
This isn't the first time MS has used tactics like this to attempt to take down a successful competitor. They have a MO and they are following it to a tee here. I realize you have some sort of issue with Sony and Sony fans, but Sony running a successful business is not them having "fucked around". MS' place in market share and sales has everything to do with how they've run XBox - so, yes, it's all on MS.

Ps. Where is your avatar from? I recognize the art style.
MS are definitely pushing back since Sony has been so adamant about messing with their Activision deal... that's what I'm referring to... It has nothing to do with their business... it has everything to do with how they've acted during this acquisition process. They prodded the bear, and now MS is going to do what they do best. Not sure why some of you are surprised by this..

I've nothing against Sony or Playstation. Their fanboys are definitely obnoxious though.

It's from Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
MS are definitely pushing back since Sony has been so adamant about messing with their Activision deal... that's what I'm referring to... It has nothing to do with their business... it has everything to do with how they've acted during this acquisition process. They prodded the bear, and now MS is going to do what they do best. Not sure why some of you are surprised by this..

I've nothing against Sony or Playstation. Their fanboys are definitely obnoxious though.

So, Sony should be passive about protecting their business and customers because MS will become really petty in response? MS' attempts to dominate the market (via their purchasing power from other divisions) is something they should just ignore? Too many companies and politicians have done exactly that with regards to how MS operates which is why MS has succeeded and driven so many others out of business. Sony has made two public statements about this acquisition whereas MS has been a clown show from the very beginning. Or are you referring to information and opinions provided to regulators? Should they have meekly bowed out of that too?

This idea that Sony has somehow "prodded the bear" is rooted in the deepest of fanboy thought process. There's a reason why it's been a constant throughout all this, but is only said by extreme MS fans.

Last edited:

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022

The deal is theirs

The market is not. And their deal affects the market

Its that simple

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
So, Sony should be passive about protecting their business and customers because MS will become really petty in response? MS' attempts to dominate the market (via their purchasing power from other divisions) is something they should just ignore? Too many companies and politicians have done exactly that with regards to how MS operates which is why MS has succeeded and driven so many others out of business. Sony has made two public statements about this acquisition whereas MS has been a clown show from the very beginning. Or are you referring to information and opinions provided to regulators? Should they have meekly bowed out of that too?

This idea that Sony has somehow "prodded the bear" is rooted in the deepest of fanboy thought process. There's a reason why it's been a constant throughout all this, but is only said by extreme MS fans.
Sony definitely need to do what they need to in order to protect themselves. These things unfortunately take a while and it could be a couple of years before we see the full extent of what Sony's response will be. I do think their current conservative approach to growth won't cut it anymore though if MS intends to go after more publishers (Especially if it's a Japanese publisher with games that are near and dear to a lot of us)

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022

Nobody said that... wow.. talk about reaching. Sony stepped far outside of their boundaries... to the point where they really soured their relationship with Activision for nothing... Who knows all the snake shit that Jim Ryan was doing behind the scenes with his UK pals to get this deal stopped.

Sony's done far more than just make a couple of statements... they've been pushing harder against this than they have any right to.. and the entire industry noticed.. and since they made a big issue about it... now MS is making an issue of it in other markets.

Again, if you guys didn't expect any blowback from what Sony was doing.. I don't know what else to say.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

MS would of done the same thing if PS tried to buy a huge publisher. Look at how the media and fans act when Playstation gets some timed exclusives lol.

You expected Sony to just sit back and watch one of the best selling games on their platform to go to MS a year after they bought another huge publisher in Bethesda?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
HAHAHAHAHA. LMFAO. This shit is just too funny.

Like I said months ago, Sony was going to end up overplaying their hand. They should have just accepted the 10 year deal and moved on. Instead, they're going to be getting investigated within Japan, will be stuck showing 4+ years of documents come August that will definitely expose a lot of their shitty practices and best of all, they may not even get COD at all. LMFAO!!!

What a great day.

And to think, Xbox One will end up being a blessing in disguise for Microsoft and Xbox. Oh man. Give me more acquisitions baby!! 😂
Lol at this clown back in the Day Trying to look impartial xD

• fire

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Nobody said that... wow.. talk about reaching. Sony stepped far outside of their boundaries... to the point where they really soured their relationship with Activision for nothing... Who knows all the snake shit that Jim Ryan was doing behind the scenes with his UK pals to get this deal stopped.

Sony's done far more than just make a couple of statements... they've been pushing harder against this than they have any right to.. and the entire industry noticed.. and since they made a big issue about it... now MS is making an issue of it in other markets.

Again, if you guys didn't expect any blowback from what Sony was doing.. I don't know what else to say.

So, you're going on a made-up version of what you think happened and conspiracy theories. I see.

Have a nice day.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

I know that losers,cowards and médiocre People arent into the whole "lets fight for what its right or good" but please, dont extrapolate your shit to the rest of the universe, live with your misery and let others do the right thing

• fire

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
I think I have an account at Reset but not sure if I've ever posted. Have been on GAF forever. Problem is, Xbox fan boys will say Sony people dogpile and nitpick, and vice versa. 2 sides of the same coin. It's unfortunate nobody can see that. So they continue to fight and hate each other.
There a lot of dishonest shit on your arguments, do better