Black Myth: Wukong | Review Thread

What scores do you think Black Myth: Wukong will get?

• 50-59%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66-69%

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 70-74%

• 75-79%

• 80-84%

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • 90-94%

• 99-100%

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Screenrant author removed her name from the review

2KzbGTw.jpeg

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
The more I watch videos on this game the more I'm thinking it's gonna be a deep discount pickup.

It's offers nothing meaningful in-between bosses so essentially a boss rush. Also no ps5 videos yet which feels like it isn't gonna run on it well.

Oh well, gonna be playing ps plus games until astro bot drops.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
This not enough females has already given us female special operators in Battlefield and CoD, just saying- the best shooters were before 2014 when they started to water down and pander to different groups. JTTW is basically 4 dudes going on a road trip across china slaying monsters and these imbecile journos complain about no "femme coded" representation 🤦‍♂️

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
What she said?

Edit - It is due the "Lacking in inclusivity and diversity"?

Screenrant - 6.0/10.0

"The lack of diversity and inclusivity resonates with the misogynistic comments reported to have been made by developers, which expressed disdain for women playing their games. Although Black Myth: Wukong does have truly enjoyable moments, the underlying feeling that women aren't welcome in this world felt present throughout my gameplay experience."

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Was never planning to buy this anyways so I've pretty much tuned out everything about it... But still hope it's a relative success for the devs

Reactions: Bryank75

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This reply is so unhinged i feel bad for her

Some of the replies are beyond nasty, but honestly, I don't feel sorry for her in the least bit.

She must of know about the shit storm that would ensue just before she pressed the enter key.

It's really boring having everything judged by some moral cause or activista viewpoint these days.

If you want to review games, then just fucking review them and stop adding you're "I want to fix the world and virtue signal to all my friends sections to it."

Surely her editor would of said, you do know this is going to kick up one colossal shit storm,

Yeah, but then we can play the victim and farm moral points.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
"I completed the game in just over thirty hours using an Asus ROG Ally on its 30W Turbo setting at Medium-Low graphics."

Dear lord.
Where is the review Pey? Come on, we waiting ❤️

Pey

Content Creator
29 Sep 2022
Where is the review Pey? Come on, we waiting ❤️
I didn't get a code :( I wish I had so I could share some shots and videos at 4K with RT, but no luck. The PR agency in Latin America had very few codes and they can't promise anything at this point. I will have the game nonetheless cause my brother has a computer store with the nvidia bundle and he gave me a code, but I'll have to wait for the official release.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I didn’t even know this game was a target for bullshit activist reviews but there it is…

Sigh