Both Silknight & Billbil-kun state GOW R next game coming to PC. Also God of War project being worked on but not by Santa Monica Studios.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
his time around? Just a handful of games at most.
this is something that I will never understand. this gen has had no shortage of games, or exclusives. It's just a narrative that comes with certain gamers aging with waning interest. Or they say that because they assume the only games are fornite, cod, and roblox. What games in the first 4 years of ps4 were system selling? you had Bloodborne, Persona, Nier, uncharted and Horizon. I'd take this gens output thus far without hesitation.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Will it make sense every single month for the rest of the generation? Cuz that’s what’s gonna happen, it’s now behind ps4.
Why i don’t get is how people say PC port won’t dent console sells even thoe we have proof with Xbox. Even if PS isn’t doing day n date PC port & are porting there games 1-2 years your still telling gamers you don’t need a PS console to play our games. PS is no longer a defacto platform like Nintendo. Sony telling gamers you don’t need a PS console so it’s natural for consumer to take the logic route & buy a PC knowing they can have both Xbox & PS & PC games in 1 + save more money long term. & for the people saying PS gamers or the general consumer won’t go to PC (even thoe Xbox shows otherwise) due to the Steamdeck you the consumer no longer has to buy a $1500 PC to get into the PC ecosystem to get a PC hardware it’s as low as a PS console, Steamdeck cost $500 & you can play PS5 games on Steamdeck at 1080 60fps in some cases if the game is busy it drops to 40fps. Steamdeck will replace Xbox & PS consoles in the future as if others like Apples don’t also step in to replace both console. Nintendo will survive as long as they continue to have permanent exclusive games. Nintendo has the weakest console spec wise & sells the most it also don’t have 3rd party it solely sells by Nintendo exclusive games & Nintendo release 5-10 Nintendo games minimum in some years like 2023 they release 7-10 Nintendo games

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
Why i don’t get is how people say PC port won’t dent console sells even thoe we have proof with Xbox. Even if PS isn’t doing day n date PC port & are porting there games 1-2 years your still telling gamers you don’t need a PS console to play our games. PS is no longer a defacto platform like Nintendo. Sony telling gamers you don’t need a PS console so it’s natural for consumer to take the logic route & buy a PC knowing they can have both Xbox & PS & PC games in 1 + save more money long term. & for the people saying PS gamers or the general consumer won’t go to PC (even thoe Xbox shows otherwise) due to the Steamdeck you the consumer no longer has to buy a $1500 PC to get into the PC ecosystem to get a PC hardware it’s as low as a PS console, Steamdeck cost $500 & you can play PS5 games on Steamdeck at 1080 60fps in some cases if the game is busy it drops to 40fps. Steamdeck will replace Xbox & PS consoles in the future as if others like Apples don’t also step in to replace both console. Nintendo will survive as long as they continue to have permanent exclusive games. Nintendo has the weakest console spec wise & sells the most it also don’t have 3rd party it solely sells by Nintendo exclusive games & Nintendo release 5-10 Nintendo games minimum in some years like 2023 they release 7-10 Nintendo games
We'll see how all the ported Sony games on torrent, or rather PC, will promote SteamDeck2 in 2026.

I have a PS5, XSX, and SteamDeck, and I play mostly on SD now, on PS5 and XSX, and recently I've played only heavy games like BaldursGate3 and Cyberpunk2077 with DLC.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Not gonna lied, a remake of the first God of War with the gameplay of the current God of War would get me hype.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
I think it's most likely GOW1 remake

I won't mind Atreus as a spin off series but he needs a face lift to carry the MC mantle. A full Raiden like make over, give us punished Atreus who is a young adult. Maybe he visits the ruins of Greece and learns more about Kratos

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Console gamers are mainly feelings driven. Memories of going as kids to the brick and mortar store of their choice to buy games. Console wars in the school playground. Sonic vs Mario. Genesis Does!! it's an endless repeat of the same cycle. For one platform to win, it's imperative that others have to lose.

The only difference it's that it now includes adults 25 - 55 Y.O you get long walls of text dissertions about the state of the industry and sales data instead of jokes and name calling.
Spot on lol

Reactions: Exicide

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
People on this forum sound like a broken record. Yes GOWR is being ported to pc its obvious just like all the other games they ported. Do I like PS games being ported to pc? No, but I'm not going to complain 24/7 for every single port they do. This is their new strategy and they said a minimum of two years so its obvious it was coming. There is no point in losing your minds over this.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You still haven't answered my question. Sony doesn't do day 1 PC releases. So how does any of this mean we won't be getting good games anymore? You're so swept up in outrage that you aren't thinking at all. Just spew doom.
I already answered your question and you ignored it like people on this site always do when they get debunked

People on this forum sound like a broken record. Yes GOWR is being ported to pc its obvious just like all the other games they ported. Do I like PS games being ported to pc? No, but I'm not going to complain 24/7 for every single port they do. This is their new strategy and they said a minimum of two years so its obvious it was coming. There is no point in losing your minds over this.
Ok, we'll just put our heads in the sand like you guys do and act like everything is perfect. Keep falling for narratives from PC trolls like @Systemshock2023 @Yuniac and @Zexyen that dont care if playstation died tomorrow. @voke @Johnic @Firefly yall will only realize the truth when it's too late, and I better not see you guys be sad about it

Evil Aloy

3 May 2024

Do you believe them?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I already answered your question and you ignored it like people on this site always do when they get debunked

Ok, we'll just put our heads in the sand like you guys do and act like everything is perfect. Keep falling for narratives from PC trolls like @Systemshock2023 @Yuniac and @Zexyen that dont care if playstation died tomorrow. @voke @Johnic @Firefly yall will only realize the truth when it's too late, and I better not see you guys be sad about it
Sony is like watching Amy Winehouse going back to her abuser (Steam) until it kills her. All this talent going to waste until they become a laughingstock.

It's hard to stay silent during this trainwreck 🤦‍♂️

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Yes, in addition to other internal Sony support teams, plus Sumo Digital and other external outsourcing teams.

There is no new Bluepoint title, they moved away from remasters and remakes, and don't have enough designers to be the lead studio of their own game. They must be working again as a support team as they did in GoWR.

According to their game credits and double checked via their LinkedIn CVs, during Demon's Souls their entire studio was working on it. During GowR, their entire team was working on it. There wasn't anybody left to work on an additional project.

That artwork was a random placeholder artwork for when they didn't know what their "original content" they were working on after Demon's Souls, which ended being GoW Ragnarok.

I'd sell them in to two SKUs, each one being a remastered trilogy.

But if they have enough people, they could remake them one by one to milk them more, starting with GoW 1. That would also help to censor the games and pussify Kratos following the trend of the recent ones.
i hope they're working on bloodborne

Reactions: Systemshock2023

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
1715353238.png

We are at T-Minus 6 days from Ghost of Tsushima launching on Steam, and it's #17 on the Global Top Sellers, and that's with it launching at a full $60 Price Tag. This isn't even factoring in sales from sites like GMG where Sony is also distributing Keys, and EGS.
#17 is not good. Also lol@ thinking 3rd party sites make up even 10% of sales.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
12-ADAE7-B-DE11-425-D-82-D1-CAC819106-CC5.jpg

Hellblade is literally launching in the same month but it's doing horrendously worse, but yeah let's say the port is gonna flop lmao, the game could literally break the CCU numbers for a Sony published SP title and you'll all be sitting here trying to push the narrative that the game is massively pirated or some shit
oh look, a new poster.

welcome, and pay that person no mind who you are interacting with, there are far worse and dumber takes where that came from.

also @anonpuffs why do you think that so few GOT PC sales are coming from third party sites when all it takes is one visit to GG Deals to find out where the cheapest legit key is at?

a game this old selling this well at a full $60 is impressive, and the usual suspects are going to scream bloody murder about it until the end of time.

and @Nhomnhom thinks all pc gamers are pirates and they all pirate playstation PC games

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
a game this old selling this well at a full $60 is impressive, and the usual suspects are going to scream bloody murder about it until the end of time.
It's really not impressive. Ports are usually full price on ANY platforms. Sea Of Thieves came out on PS5 with multiple versions all at full price (still number 1 btw). Do you see PS fans bragging about buying this old game at that price? No and that game is even older than GOT.

Why do you expect a pat on the back for buying a new release? Because it's a Sony game? Persona 5 was full price (still is), FF7 Remake is full price, FF16 will be full price. Rebirth too. This is normal.

Why are Sony games worth less in your eyes? Why is the price such a huge deal?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
It's really not impressive. Ports are usually full price on ANY platforms. Sea Of Thieves came out on PS5 with multiple versions all at full price (still number 1 btw). Do you see PS fans bragging about buying this old game at that price? No and that game is even older than GOT.

Why do you expect a pat on the back for buying a new release? Because it's a Sony game? Persona 5 was full price (still is), FF7 Remake is full price, FF16 will be full price. Rebirth too. This is normal.

Why are Sony games worth less in your eyes? Why is the price such a huge deal?
These disingenuous idiots have to bend over backwards and twist everything to make pitiful numbers look good. They're nothing but liars with an agenda.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Games are worth less when they get older.
SOT came out in 2018 and Persona 5 in 2016. Both late ports at full price on new platforms. Monster Hunter Rise was also a late PC port at full price. I didn't see that same narrative about them?

Somehow Sony games are supposed to be worth less and it's an achievement if PC gamers buy them? Y'all really hate Sony. Damn.

Reactions: arvfab