Both Silknight & Billbil-kun state GOW R next game coming to PC. Also God of War project being worked on but not by Santa Monica Studios.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
40% yoy drop every month incoming. I can’t wait for -60% drop this holiday. And then switch 2 eating everything in 2025. GTA 6 won’t even be enough by that point and it’s probably being delayed to late 2025.

Too late, it’s over for them. PS is officially Xbox 2.0, they’ll do day/date single player ports to remedy the lost revenue, which will drive sales even further down.

25% makes sense for PS they had a record month last year, although I already predicted this year is going to be horrible for console sales. Its xbox that is finished, this -25% is on top of the -% they had last year

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
25% makes sense for PS they had a record month last year, although I already predicted this year is going to be horrible for console sales. Its xbox that is finished, this -25% is on top of the -% they had last year
Will it make sense every single month for the rest of the generation? Cuz that’s what’s gonna happen, it’s now behind ps4.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Ps5 starting to fall off hard, and Sony still refuses to cut prices

They cant cut prices, yen is tanking hard. Its all thanks to the Globalists and Biden cult over there in the states. God help us if Biden wins again- inflation will hit 20%

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Will it make sense every single month for the rest of the generation? Cuz that’s what’s gonna happen, it’s now behind ps4.
As I said its a combo of the garbage economy + sony shitting the bed with no must have releases + porting to pc. Sony is double fucked as they use yen

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
PC Day and Date leads to decreases in quality this is a fact

has happened for every single company

No need for day and date, already happening now because of course, devs have to adapt in order to make the porting process easier/cheaper.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
PC Day and Date leads to decreases in quality this is a fact

has happened for every single company
this is where things can go wrong in circular manner.

you make game for PC too, it means, you have to make games for longer period which makes budget way higher than before.
if you want to keep the same size and quality.

if you want to decrease the budget, you have decrease the game development time or drastically decrease the size and quality. which will result of people being not happy and it will lead to lower sales. which will lead to smaller budgets for games which will lead down spiral effect until things will equalise and end product can be AA style of games across the board.

Playstation had it perfect. big budget games which funds it self and gains huge profits, to the consumers who were happy and to whom made your platform attractive.
But they fucked it up whole perception of it.

PS5 trailing behind PS4 already. i think, a lot of us, thought that the effect will happen later, but it is already here. Quality decrease, sales decreasing. let's see how the other things will be impacted.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Yeah it's not inflation, recession and diminishing returns on graphics and performance. It's the most powerful force on earth: a handful of PC ports.

PC HW sales are also declining. In theory they should be better as with those AAA games on the platform there should be more incentives to build PCs or upgrade them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vertigo

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
So we already know one of the announcements of the rumoured SoP...

Zexyen

26 Mar 2024
Yeah it's not inflation, recession and diminishing returns on graphics and performance. It's the most powerful force on earth: a handful of PC ports.

PC HW sales are also declining. In theory they should be better as with those AAA games on the platform there should be more incentives to build PCs or upgrade them.
Nah It's better if we just blame it on just completely random nonsense factors like PC Ports.

Let's ignore that Luxury Tech Sales in general are decreasing in the UK. Not sure why we're even using UK Sales as some gotcha these days when the UK hasn't had a good year economically since Brexit Occurred. Not to mention we're living in a Totally not a Recession™️ Period Currently.

Reactions: Vertigo

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Nah It's better if we just blame it on just completely random nonsense factors like PC Ports.

Let's ignore that Luxury Tech Sales in general are decreasing in the UK. Not sure why we're even using UK Sales as some gotcha these days when the UK hasn't had a good year economically since Brexit Occurred. Not to mention we're living in a Totally not a Recession™️ Period Currently.
Man whats up with all the new members being Xbox/PCMR trolls? Now that Xbox is dead, the new FUD campaign is coming from the PC dorks.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Man whats up with all the new members being Xbox/PCMR trolls? Now that Xbox is dead, the new FUD campaign is coming from the PC dorks.
This is the new "Game Pass is profitable! Game Pass increases sales!". They keep repeating that, even if you see people waiting for PC ports and not getting the console in every thread.

In a few years they'll be like...oops 😳

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I've noticed.... Xbox died and now those guys are running with the PCMR narrative. Look at any xbox community, they are leaving to PC in droves. Also why you see a big increase in portbegging. These guys are gonna be sooo annoying when GTA6 drops

Zexyen

26 Mar 2024
Someone posts an opinion contrary to what you say, so they must be trolling? This isn't some random bullshit I'm spouting, this is easily verifiable information.

CBI survey indicates sharp decline in UK retail sales for April 2024:
In April, retail sales volumes saw a 44% decline compared to a growth of 2% in March.

Retailers anticipate the decline to continue next month but at a lower rate of 19%.
This is the issue with basing all your Conjecture on a random slice of information, and why people's constant need to post UK Sales Data as some gotcha in any discussion is inherently flawed. You're sitting here in a forum trying to gleam an entire company's plan from 1 piece of information. Sony isn't some charity case, if the Ports weren't succeeding financially they wouldn't be doing them.

1715353238.png

We are at T-Minus 6 days from Ghost of Tsushima launching on Steam, and it's #17 on the Global Top Sellers, and that's with it launching at a full $60 Price Tag. This isn't even factoring in sales from sites like GMG where Sony is also distributing Keys, and EGS.

This is the new "Game Pass is profitable! Game Pass increases sales!". They keep repeating that, even if you see people waiting for PC ports and not getting the console in every thread.

In a few years they'll be like...oops 😳
I never expected Game Pass to make money, Because Microsoft's logic was flawed from Day 1. Who thought that releasing what used to be a $60 Title for $12/mo and expecting people to keep their sub was a financially sound move is completely beyond any reason for me. And now with them thinking COD will be some Halo product for the service is laughable at best, it'll probably be the worst decision the company could make (Which is why they keep going back & forth on it).

I've noticed.... Xbox died and now those guys are running with the PCMR narrative. Look at any xbox community, they are leaving to PC is droves. Also why you see a big increase in portbegging. These guys are gonna be sooo annoying on GTA6 drops
Where's the "PCMR" Narrative? People are blaming Weak Console Sales on things that have no affect on sales. Every time anything remotely happens people are quick to put blame on X & Y Thing.

And before I get labeled as some "PCMR Troll", Have you considered that I too Own a PS5? Hell, I literally have Double-Dipped on pretty much every PC Port Sony's Released (with the exception of Returnal, not a fan of the game).

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
1715353238.png

We are at T-Minus 6 days from Ghost of Tsushima launching on Steam, and it's #17 on the Global Top Sellers, and that's with it launching at a full $60 Price Tag. This isn't even factoring in sales from sites like GMG where Sony is also distributing Keys, and EGS.
If you think this means anything, you're either disingenuous or stupid or both. The game will flop just like every other port has. @flaccidsnake just get back on your main account, no need for all this.

Zexyen

26 Mar 2024
If you think this means anything, you're either disingenuous or stupid or both. The game will flop just like every other port has. @flaccidsnake just get back on your main account, no need for all this.
12-ADAE7-B-DE11-425-D-82-D1-CAC819106-CC5.jpg

Hellblade is literally launching in the same month but it's doing horrendously worse, but yeah let's say the port is gonna flop lmao, the game could literally break the CCU numbers for a Sony published SP title and you'll all be sitting here trying to push the narrative that the game is massively pirated or some shit