Breaking: Concord is shutting down on September 6, full refunds. (Update: Servers Now Closed)

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
At this point, shutdown the studio. It's too tainted, take the talent and move them under a different name. Why release the game when you shutdown a few weeks later. The California centric management from PS was the worst thing that has happened during PS4 hopefully this sends a very strong message to HQ in Japan.

Also my effort to rush the Platinum... all in vain. This is my reward for supporting FPS endeavours from PS.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Never played against much level one players outside of launch weekend 🤔
I am not sure about the US servers but SEA and Oceania servers definitely have bots, my friend saw the same few names in all of his matches

Savagefrogdemon

13 Feb 2023
First dev has commented

CsZ7wM6.png

If you dont count the Day Before, yes

Babylons fall by platinum was axed pretty quickly aswell.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
not the point I'm making. but also if that were the case you could get a side studio to support the game after launch, like, you know, Bungie or firewalk?
Not the point you made? Why would ND be pissed they cancelled their own game? Admit you were talking bollix

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Why would ND be pissed they cancelled their own game?
you're confusing me for someone else
I suspect ND is pissed. I would be.
you might be thinking of this guy.

and my point is that Factions would have been a success, there was a lot of hype behind it, people were excited.
from the moment it was revealed that Concord was a MP only hero shooter everyone dried up on it faster than a banana on the Sahara desert, virtually no one was excited by it.

Edit: I believe that not everything they tell us is true and cancelling factions seems a lot more like a higher up decision than a dev decision, specially since by many reports the game was borderline finished.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Not the point you made? Why would ND be pissed they cancelled their own game? Admit you were talking bollix
A studio pushing back their reveal by a whole year... Surely meant the game was fully completed and ready to go... He's so full of shit.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
you're confusing me for someone else

you might be thinking of this guy.

and my point is that Factions would have been a success, there was a lot of hype behind it, people were excited.
from the moment it was revealed that Concord was a MP only hero shooter everyone dried up on it faster than a banana on the Sahara desert, virtually no one was excited by it.

Edit: I believe that not everything they tell us is true and cancelling factions seems a lot more like a higher up decision than a dev decision, specially since by many reports the game was borderline finished.
No. This is your post.

Never forget that they killed factions, but let this stillborne mess live.
Who is they?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ApolloHelios
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
This is worse than E.T. GaaS are a different animal. And Sony is set to fail. Sony should leave Bungie and Arrowhead there, but repurpose all their other studios to single player games.

They had Messi and used him as a goalkeeper...

You know how you can recover some of that money... Bloodborne and demons souls among others...
Did they print physical copy's of this game ? Will their be landfills full of buried copy's like E.T 🤣

Last edited: