Breaking Rumor. Make your Bets

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I am wondering why it is dropping around Spiderman 2 release?

By the way I hate this cunt, if you know some shit says it. Look like a bitter loser who time has passed to he tried to pent up all the money from grifting as much as he can

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yea, like members only videos.

Fuck off cunt, like that Zhad dude who spread fud about ff16 preorder. Bullshit all round... Subcribe to my Patreon,
Starfield is the best single player game he's ever played 😂😂I really don't believe he felt tht.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Sounds like he wants to manufacture some outrage and bad PR with "the company is your life" line. Who thinks like that about their job? You lose your job you move on. Working for Sony is no different.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko and Diah

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Starfield is the best single player game he's ever played 😂😂I really don't believe he felt tht.
This cunt is grifting to the green rats, you can clearly see that.

The audacity of using your fame from 20 years ago lol.

Reactions: Diah

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Sounds like he wants to manufacture some outrage and bad PR with "the company is your life" line. Who thinks like that about their job? You lose your job you move on. Working for Sony is no different.
He also made a video recently about how Spiderman 2 is outdated.

Clearly a grifter

Seem like he is working overtime with the green rats to generate bad press for a big game release. But normal people don't gives a fuck lol
:ROFLMAO:

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I wonder if Sony decided to clean house at naughty dog because the woke stuff is actually effecting development? So say they fire druckmann and some others it could come across as “disrespectful” but it’d actually be a good thing imo. And how do all these Xbox guys know but no one has leaked it on say 4chan ?