Breaking Rumor. Make your Bets

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I wonder if Sony decided to clean house at naughty dog because the woke stuff is actually effecting development? So say they fire druckmann and some others it could come across as “disrespectful” but it’d actually be a good thing imo. And how do all these Xbox guys know but no one has leaked it on say 4chan ?
How can they fire the President of Naughty Dog while The other Co-President just resigned 🤣.

Naughty Dog is safe. The studio made them a shit ton of money this year with TLOU Remake.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Oh fuck this fat fuck! Idc. He's always so hyperbolic and full of shit.

His the same guy that cried about Metroid dread being "too hard".
I wonder if Sony decided to clean house at naughty dog because the woke stuff is actually effecting development? So say they fire druckmann and some others it could come across as “disrespectful” but it’d actually be a good thing imo. And how do all these Xbox guys know but no one has leaked it on say 4chan ?
4 years for a multiplayer mode and they still have nothing to show. If Sony leadership was smart they would have fired Druckmann a long time ago.

Media molecule needs to go as well, as much as i loved Littlebigplanet, they have wasted an entire gen on the Dreams flop

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Ok so if this cunt knows something, which unlikely.

Neil fired
Hermen fired

Would be good news actually

Reactions: Diah

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
His the same guy that cried about Metroid dread being "too hard".

4 years for a multiplayer mode and they still have nothing to show. If Sony leadership was smart they would have fired Druckmann a long time ago.

Media molecule needs to go as well, as much as i loved Littlebigplanet, they have wasted an entire gen on the Dreams flop
Factions 2 isn't even Neil's game. I have my issues with the guy but wanting him fired is crazy lol. He's working on a Single Player game not the multiplayer game.

Arc

5 Sep 2023
Always consider who the source is. Jaffe is… dumb. I’ll always respect the original GoW, but Jaffe is dumb.

I will see this news tomorrow and think for myself what I want about it.

Btw, when something is constrained to a subscription, there’s also the matter of clickbait being involved.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Always consider who the source is. Jaffe is… dumb. I’ll always respect the original GoW, but Jaffe is dumb.

I will see this news tomorrow and think for myself what I want about it.

Btw, when something is constrained to a subscription, there’s also the matter of clickbait being involved.
I meant pretty obvious.

But Neil gone, imagine Sony get rid of Neil and Jimbo before this year ends. Would be a dream, maybr getting rid of Hermen too

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Diah and Arc

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
How can they fire the President of Naughty Dog while The other Co-President just resigned 🤣.

Naughty Dog is safe. The studio made them a shit ton of money this year with TLOU Remake.

sony Visual Arts worked on that, and the game flopped didnt it only get 100 players on Steam?

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I meant pretty obvious.

But Neil gone, imagine Sony get rid of Neil and Jimbo before this year ends. Would be a dream, maybr getting rid of Hermen too

Only to announce a merger with Microsoft and Bobby as the New CEO of Sony

Thunderstorm__

31 May 2023
Factions 2 isn't even Neil's game. I have my issues with the guy but wanting him fired is crazy lol. He's working on a Single Player game not the multiplayer game.
A person who is in charge of the company that is taking forever to make a game has no responsibility. That’s not how it works.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

So for 4 years working on this game, with NOTHING to show for it?

We really need Jason Rubin and Andy Gavin back