Call of Duty 3 Review Thread-The degradation has begun.

Score Range?

• Total voters

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
It will still be the best selling game of the year and the PS5 bundle will sell like hotcakes. Then it can die forever as if I care 😒

Kotick was smart to cash out and sell this trash. Next year COD should be delayed hopefully.
he is a smart ass businessman even if you dislike him as a person you can't ignore his business acumen

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Wow 1st party COD really took a dive huh. The Mierdas Touch strikes again.
Bro I remember frothing at the mouth lol waiting for the next game to drop and upon releasing playing like ten hours straight and loving leveling up. Now it's like Meh oh a new COD is droping and this is mutually exclusive to Microsoft acquiring them as I've felt that way for a few years now. I just know it'll get worse under Microsoft management.

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
Now xbots dont want Ms to take the credit for Mw3 being a 213gb dlc

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
image.png

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Folks buy COD for the campaign? The only good ones were 1, 2, world at war and advanced warfare.
Some do, most don't. We all know the mp is the generator. The issue isn't whether or not it's going to sell, it's the fact that these companies like Activision and most companies in the world are giving us less for more. This thing about something being "overblown" makes no sense, it's just the reality and companies should get called out for it. This started as dlc and it's showing but ppl will end up paying $70.

Reactions: toadsage44
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
In trying to spite Playstation by accelerating the end of their COD and somehow giving them a half assed game, they also potentially stuck another dagger into the COD brand.

Good Job. I actually appreciate the incompetence for once.
I won't be buying thts for sure!

• Shake
Reactions: toadsage44