Call of Duty 3 Review Thread-The degradation has begun.

Score Range?

• Total voters

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
What did I say before!? The degradation had begun with the start of Microsoft acquiring, this low ass meta and now all the layoffs to Activision under Microsoft. The budgets will get smaller and the COD games will just go downhill and feel cheap.
And the layoff of the studios will only increase the likely hood of more contract works for COD ala Halo Infinite. MS on the verge of killing two iconic fps franchises. Lol.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
I played and completed COD MW III campaign back in November while waiting for Avatar. I don't understand the dislike/hate for the campaign because while I only completed four previous campaigns (Infinite Warfare, Advanced Warfare, COD MW 2019 and WWII) in COD history, this was basically just more COD. There were 14 missions. 2 were shit (stealth and drone), 1 was a cinematic while there open area missions were solid. You can either take your time in the area and explore it all or just do the objectives. The linear missions were great and I enjoyed all of them. For me, I would rate it an 8.0/10 ahead of WWII, tied with MW 2019 and behind Infinite and Advanced. I don't play online multi-player so no comment on any of that and I don't play Warzone so the complaints people had didn't affect me at all. Quite honestly and quite simply, it's more Call of Duty and I don't know what people were expecting especially with an 18 month development cycle. If anything, I would say Sledgehammer did pretty damn good job in my opinion considering they only had 18 months to develop the game. But to each their own.