Call of Duty 3 Review Thread-The degradation has begun.

Score Range?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 223

image.png

"xbox 1st party tax"
Fuo2ybfaMAMFDwT.jpg:large

full.png
full.png

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer and Evilms

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It will still be the best selling game of the year and the PS5 bundle will sell like hotcakes. Then it can die forever as if I care 😒

Kotick was smart to cash out and sell this trash. Next year COD should be delayed hopefully.
Now that they’re part of Microsoft, the next COD will be out in 7-10 years and will not resemble Call of Duty at all when they finally shit it out.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Remember COD in 2023 was meant to skip a year

Instead we had Xbox buy them and rush out some trash to appease the price of investment. CODs for the next few years were also working to that schedule of having an extra year and will be cut dramatically short on content and quality

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
And so we see another example of franchise collapse coming because the suits see the money earned by the entry that pissed everyone off, but sold on the goodwill generated by the entry before, and double down on the mistakes the entry before the first sales failure made.

Good riddance!

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Too bad EA kind of gave up on Battlefield 2042, if they had committed hard to turning that ship around they could have slid in with a big patch this holiday and stole some thunder

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
After the Black Ops remakes, I think Cod is gonna go down fast
The only reason it's holding strong is due to its warzone transactions pulling what Fortnite is doing with its cosmetics of adding in iconic celebrities or movie characters is the only reason it's holding up there can't wait to see the multi-player reviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokoloko

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Still no scores hmmmm
OpenCritic has it at a 53

It makes no sense why there's still no MetaCritic score a week after embargo dropped. Maybe it's someone at Microsoft/ABK pulling strings to not show the review score till after they get the bulk of sales? 🤔

Sites that have already posted their review scores still show as "TBD"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
OpenCritic has it at a 53

It makes no sense why there's still no MetaCritic score a week after embargo dropped. Maybe it's someone at Microsoft/ABK pulling strings to not show the review score till after they get the bulk of sales? 🤔

Sites that have already posted their review scores still show as "TBD"
Thnks I looked at Meta there was nothing. I will update.

Reactions: JAHGamer