[Circana] May 2023 Hardware and Software Sales

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
If anything the Series X supply should be up YOY. Series S has just cratered since 2022.

But sales are down YoY, despite Mr Spencer saying there's no more supply issues (there never were).

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
But sales are down YoY, despite Mr Spencer saying there's no more supply issues (there never were).
I've clowned everyone on this forum about there having been supply issues before the June Showcase so nice try. Series X on Amazon had supply issues the week of the Showcase lmao

This is May data, what Spencer said would apply to June data. Even then I'm actually expecting a slight unit decline in June anyway because Series S isn't performing as well as it did last year.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I've clowned everyone on this forum about there having been supply issues before the June Showcase so nice try. Series X on Amazon had supply issues the week of the Showcase lmao

This is May data, what Spencer said would apply to June data. Even then I'm actually expecting a slight unit decline in June anyway because Series S isn't performing as well as it did last year.
Been clowned by*

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Every person that ever interacted with my on that topic got bodied by Phil when he said Series X supply increased significantly.

It's okay to live in denial.
Phil, lmao.. guy is known layer. he even lied to investors.. just look at the court hearing. he lied about everything.

but noooo, in Phil we trust
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
Phil, lmao.. guy is known layer. he even lied to investors.. just look at the court hearing. he lied about everything.

but noooo, in Phil we trust
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions
Another has come to get destroyed by basic facts

you-just-made-the-list-chris-jericho.gif

No one on this forum could prove me wrong back in May and then got outted by Microsoft confirming they significantly increased supply in June.

Phil could've only lied if Series X was never sold out once anywhere in the world in 2023 before his statement. $1M says there's a certain someone who posted in the last thread two pictures of the Series X being out of stock, and it wasn't me who posted them.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Another has come to get destroyed by basic facts

you-just-made-the-list-chris-jericho.gif

No one on this forum could prove me wrong back in May and then got outted by Microsoft confirming they significantly increased supply in June.

Phil could've only lied if Series X was never sold out once anywhere in the world in 2023 before his statement. $1M says there's a certain someone who posted in the last thread two pictures of the Series X being out of stock, and it wasn't me who posted them.
only supply issue is brain matter in your head.

SX was, is and will be available.. what is not available is the people who are willing to buy them.

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
only supply issue is brain matter in your head.

SX was, is and will be available.. what is not available is the people who are willing to buy them.
The denial by this forum to accept reality is fascinating. It's okay to admit when you're wrong.

There were so many supply issues that when supply got supposedly fixed, sales dwindled.
What sales data in June shows sales dwindled?

If anything, Japan shows the exact opposite <.<

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
Yep. Supply issues was holding Xbox back in Japan for the past 20 years.
Yeah because that's what's being talked about.

I wonder if you guys are self aware or are just that into the weeds you can't accept new information that doesn't fit your narrative.
I used to actually give welfare the benefit of the doubt and thought he still knew what he was talking about, but he's still running with this supply issue narrative I'm 2023? 😂
Series X was supply constrained in 2023 in the US. I proved this multiple times.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

I wonder if you guys are self aware or are just that into the weeds you can't accept new information that doesn't fit your narrative.
Series X was supply constrained in 2023 in the US. I proved this multiple times.
Do you have MistermediaX as a buddy on twitter and elsewhere?

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I used to actually give welfare the benefit of the doubt and thought he still knew what he was talking about, but he's still running with this supply issue narrative I'm 2023? 😂
never give up GIF

He'll still be talking about supply issues when the console gets discontinued and will say it only didn't sell more because they didn't make more.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Xbox is not just doing bad, Xbox is doing really a disaster overall. Xbox Series dollars sales are double digits down YoY.
I like how they phrase it:
Double-digit percentage growth in both PlayStation 5 and Switch dollar sales again offset declines on other platforms.
I wonder what platforms that might be.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022

Phil said there was no more supply problem. Do you have more inside information or did he lies to our faces again?

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
Phil said there was no more supply problem. Do you have more inside information or did he lies to our faces again?
That's not what he said.
Do you have MistermediaX as a buddy on twitter and elsewhere?
No.

Can you accept Microsoft stated they have significantly increased supply of the Series X?
never give up GIF

He'll still be talking about supply issues when the console gets discontinued and will say it only didn't sell more because they didn't make more.
Can you accept Microsoft stated they have significantly increased supply of the Series X?

Also we just got confirmation from the FTC evidence documents that Microsoft internally knows Series X supply was lowered due to a missed production target and moving silicon to the cloud servers.