[Circana] May 2024: 1# Ghost of Tsushima, 2# Paper Mario TYD, 3# Helldivers 2, #8 Shadow of Erdtree; PS5 #1, 2#NSW , 3# XSX

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
No, debates are impossible in this site because mods allow people like you or @Nhomnhom attack and insult people who don't agree with you.

You frequently try to confront factual data that goes against your wishes or guesses not with other factual data as would be the case in a proper debate, but instead you make personal attacks and trolling, even with namecalling people not involved in the discussion. And you keep insisting. In any other forum you would have been permabanned a while ago.

Example: this is thread that shows GoT PC as the most successful game of the month in NPD of the month and you call it a failure and attack the people who disagree, even those like me who weren't in the conversation. You only back your claims with your personal guess sales and personal attacks, this is not a debate. In a debate you would be respectful to other people, accept the facts and maybe try to confront them with other facts that provide a more accurate, updated or complete picture of the topic, without attacking the other people.

The thread also shows PS5 as the top 1 console of the month and the year in NPD reports, and being ahead launch aligned compared to PS4. With GoT PC being the top performing game of the month and Helldivers 2 (another PS5+PC game) as the top performer of the year in NPD. And recently we saw in the fiscal report that as usual in worldwide numbers they getting record numbers and growing in most of their console and PC KPIs even with the price increases and shortages of the past, but you claim they are doomed and attack those who disagree because of potatoes.

You don't debate, you're only derailing threads and creating a bad and toxic mood.

Completely agree 100%.

Always the same 2 suspects.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The back and forth can stop now.

Continue to have your discussions without the jabs at one another. This isn't the place for it, if you cant agree to disagree then place each other on ignore.
Failing that then you get the angry cat.

Angry Cat GIF
angry + ugly.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I couldn't help but notice Xbox has been outselling PS5 all month on Gamestop.com due to College Football 25. Sony better lock down marketing for GTA6. People who have been away from consoles for a decade plus are now buying consoles again due to College Football 25, same thing will for sure happen with GTA6.

• haha
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Hatefield

I am the law
18 Jun 2024
I couldn't help but notice Xbox has been outselling PS5 all month on Gamestop.com due to College Football 25. Sony better lock down marketing for GTA6. People who have been away from consoles for a decade plus are now buying consoles again due to College Football 25, same thing will for sure happen with GTA6.
It's fine, ps5 will double that when fifa 25 comes out.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022

No it has not. This is not the first time Xbox has been ahead in online charts at one store and still didn’t outsell PS5 overall for the month.

Why do you guys always do this.

PS5 is on sale this week too.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer and Johnic

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
No it has not. This is not the first time Xbox has been ahead in online charts at one store and still didn’t outsell PS5 overall for the month.

Why do you guys always do this.

PS5 is on sale this week too.
Yes it has, Xbox absolutely has been outselling PS5 this month on Gamestop.com.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Yes it has, Xbox absolutely has been outselling PS5 this month on Gamestop.com.

The whole month? Not from what I’ve seen. The filter I use is best sellers.

Anyway PS5 has already passed the Series X again. Series S should be should soon.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

PS5 sales will be huge when GTA6 releases.

Yeah.

Also the yearly sports games and COD going current gen only could be another boost.

Although knowing EA they will probably make games like FIFA on ps4 for a few more years.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

PS5 sales will be huge when GTA6 releases.

It's pushing like a extra 10m that week alone. Something ridiculous like that is going to happen. Everyone in the planet will be talking about it

I think GTA has the chops to do something crazy like 50 million copies sold in one month.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It's pushing like a extra 10m that week alone. Something ridiculous like that is going to happen. Everyone in the planet will be talking about it

I think GTA has the chops to do something crazy like 50 million copies sold in one month.
Yeah I think its gonna be pretty crazy. And if the Switch 2 doesnt play it, then the PS5 is gonna be on fire

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yeah I think its gonna be pretty crazy. And if the Switch 2 doesnt play it, then the PS5 is gonna be on fire
Switch 2 definitely ain't getting it at launch if they happen to get it, that's for sure.

If Sony is smart they do a temporary price drop to coincide with that launch for both base and pro models.

Reactions: Kokoloko

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Xbox/Ps5 are proabbly going to push 15-20m units during GTA launch. I think Sony gets a 70% split. PS5 Pro will be the best place to play GTA until like 2028

Man If i was Sony I would be dumping every marketing resource into R* rn lol

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

It's definitely gonna do almost 20 million first week. 35 million first month should be the base.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Switch 2 definitely ain't getting it at launch if they happen to get it, that's for sure.

If Sony is smart they do a temporary price drop to coincide with that launch for both base and pro models.

If Sony does what they did with the PS4. As in, drop the base/slim PS5 price and the PS5 Pro takes the original PS5 current price. If they do that with PS5/ PS5 Pro it should be good enough no?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Xbox/Ps5 are proabbly going to push 15-20m units during GTA launch. I think Sony gets a 70% split. PS5 Pro will be the best place to play GTA until like 2028

Man If i was Sony I would be dumping every marketing resource into R* rn lol
Yeah I can see that happening?

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
It's definitely gonna do almost 20 million first week. 35 million first month should be the base.

As you can see, GTA5 sold 11 million on its first day and holds the record to date.

But there's no doubt that GTA6 will shatter that record. I wouldn't even be surprised if it made 25 or 30 million in the first 24 hours, it's going to be a huge tsunami.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Danja and Kokoloko