Coming soon to Xbox Game Pass: Ghost Recon Wildlands, Turbo Golf Racing, Two Point Campus, Cooking Simulator, Expeditions Rome and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theap99

Banned
21 Jun 2022
Still no reason to turn on my Xbox again. Only reason I subbed to gamepass last month via free trial was so I could test out games on my OLED. My sub is till October so hopefully something worthwhile is put onto the service by then

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Still no reason to turn on my Xbox again. Only reason I subbed to gamepass last month via free trial was so I could test out games on my OLED. My sub is till October so hopefully something worthwhile is put onto the service by then
Wtf dude, its the best deal in gaming, turn your XBOX ON NOW

azertydu91

4 Jul 2022
what are numbers if not just a human construct.
What is the number's gender?
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Heisenberg007

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
That's pretty garbage.

Considering these contracts probably are made months in advance I wonder if the impending PS+ Extra/Premium coming and people being in talks with Sony really dampened the possibilities for Xbox. Sony has been aggressive at going after "exclusive subscription" contracts as well.

Of course also just not much of anything coming out lol

Sony going for the Gamepass jugular either way.

The idea Xbox has "stopped trying" is pretty ridiculous though... they also likely slowed down 3rd party contracts expecting more 1st party games by now.. whoops... but I would bet w/ Starfield being delayed they'll have something big for the holiday quarter when the industry finally starts releasing some games again lol
I agree, Xbox will try.

But the problem (for them) is that there is no big-name game releasing in the rest of the year that PlayStation hasn't partnered with. Gotham Knights is the only one that may be up for grabs. That's it.

Callisto Protocol? PlayStation ✅
Hogwart's Legacy? PlayStation ✅
Avatar? Playstation ✅ (though now delayed)
TLOU Part 1 (PS exclusive)
God of War Ragnarok (PS exclusive)
Overwatch 2 (F2P, so no point in getting it for Gamepass.

• brain
Reactions: Hezekiah

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
Just took a browse on GAF and the usual suspects are praising this... that one that became a rabid fanboy here is praising too.
C'mon guys, it's a very bad month for GP.
On ERA people are expressing their disappointment.

This isn’t even the entire month, it’s the first of a few drops. Some of you need to step your console wars up.

Also what big release should MS grab? I know August 2022 is full of bangers.

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
1 These are extremely popular types of games.
2 Good variety of games, not all walking SIMULATORS, Bring Smoke
3 Good as they have easy achievements.
4 Short games, no one wants to play a god of war game for 25+ hours
5 Is Free? so if it's shit, it does not matter,

.....................................................................................
Fishing simulator coming soon to a Series S near you :cool:

• sad
Reactions: Sircaw

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Interesting...
It should be really bad when none of ours Xbox bros resident posted yet.

Every time I read Simulator I can only think about the superior GOAT Simulator... instead Xbox got the well Cooking Simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.