Concord: Official Revealed | State of Play

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Not surprised by the violent reactions for anything Sony MP-related. They all said the same thing about Helldivers. Dead, generic, trash, PS+ fodder, DOA, Gaas shit and it's now the best-selling game of the year and fastest-selling Sony game ever 🤡
People were hyping Helldivers 2 specially after that long play trailer. I still don't like Helldivers though and I don't play it.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I think everyone is saying the same thing, right?

discount Guardians of the Galaxy.

That's exactly what I thought of the cinematic trailer, but then the gameplay came up and it's like they changed from GotG to Overwatch.

How does the concept of a heist mission like the one they showed in the trailer even fit in a PvP 5v5 shooter setting?

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Damn the hate for this game is so weird. I think it's shitty to claim this game is soulless when we still haven't seen much from it. At least give the developers a chance before insulting their hard work.

There's a lack of proper Arena shooters out there and I personally think this can become a hit. They hopefully will price it correctly at $40 and don't do dumb battle passes or whatever.

The only mistake is I think they should have had the Beta ready to launch immediately after the State of Play.

Reactions: TigerFang

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Well, when the assumption was “arena shooter” people were thinking more CoD and Halo but instead this ends up looking more like Bungie meets Overwatch. I don’t think this is traditional deathmatch or anything of that sort either.

It’s arguable that the traditional arena shooter is out of fashion. There’s room from different game types and maybe better off trying something newish.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Saw an interesting theory that this game was a full single-player campaign and was changed at the last second to 5vs5 hero shooter. It would explain things.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
So it's been a generic piece of shit since day 1?
Are you a Concord dev? You seem to be in the know for this game.
Have you played it? We literally saw less 3 minutes of gameplay... We haven't seen the modes or most of the mechanics.

Damn, I'm all for criticism but at least ALLOW the developers their fair due. They are allowing a beta, so y'all can wait till then and then judge fairly.

No I am not a dev LOL. But this information you are asking have been available for years.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
So it's been a generic piece of shit since day 1?
Are you a Concord dev? You seem to be in the know for this game.
This game was supposed to be GaaS since day one. Look at the devs working on it (Mutiplayer pedigree).

generic shit + pronouns + bad writing

thats western devs in a nutshell.

Reactions: xollowsob

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This game was supposed to be GaaS since day one. Look at the devs working on it (Mutiplayer pedigree).

generic shit + pronouns + bad writing

thats western devs in a nutshell.
The pronoun bit could be a sort of Parady, just for one character only, that robot.

I am probably stretching it; let's be honest here; all characters probably have backstories of how they fought the patriarchy, burnt the bra and saved Democracy.